Robbed On Soi Watsangkrachai.

dumpling

A word of warning. Bag snatching gang operational in Isaraphrap and Phetkasem.I have just been had as I left for work , luckily for me only 400 Baht in the wallet and keys in the bag. I consider myself to be quite street smart and I am quite a big lad, so don't get complacent keep yours eyes peeled if it can happen to me it can happen to anyone.

I think it was premeditated or an extremely lucky find on their part . I live in a very small soi and know everyone well the timing and the place where it happened indicates that i was being watched and my morning routine noted , I left the house locked up and walked off, i was not 2 mins around the corner from the house when they flew past on a motorcycle , the speed also makes me think that this was planned as i would think that if it were a chance crime then they would have slowed down to snatch it?

Dont forget to change any locks/keys that they will be able to open.

Seconded.

If it truly was planned they likely know where you live and what times you generally leave home. I would also suggest varying your schedule until you get those locks changed.

Another WARNING

beware in SILOM of kids with carrier bags filled with boxes, usually late at night

they try overwhelm you with the bags while one of their hands is going in your pocket for your cash

a "<deleted> off" before they make a move for you usually puts them off

normally outside silom complex or at the end of soi saladaeng

My wife got robbed at Future Park last week.

She felt someone pushing up against her while she was looking at a display. By the time she turned round, they had slit her bag with a knife, and made off with her purse.

Ba5stards.