Qatar Airways

Also can confirm you get a fast track card on the plane for immirgation. Business Class is good on QR with comfortable seats, good food and drink. Their service in the front cabins is very good.

Also can confirm you get a fast track card on the plane for immirgation. Business Class is good on QR with comfortable seats, good food and drink. Their service in the front cabins is very good.

Regarding QR: I have been using Emirates Business and First Class on my flights to MENA, Africa mid/south and Europe. However, I have recently experienced an extremely rude level of customer service (case not disclosed). So I have been looking into using QR instead.

Would anyone be able to compare the two airlines in terms of lounge quality in BKK (Emirates is in fairness spectacular compared to TG and CIP lounges, but I do not know which lounge QR offers - and the first class lounge in Dubai is... well great), timeliness of arrival/departure, inflight service and other items you may find worthwhile commenting. I have vowed to not use Emirates again due to their handling of my case, but I may have to downgrade my ego and accept that I was wrong to expect normal customer service from them, as they may have a unique product offering - please advice on QR compared to EK.

Regarding QR: I have been using Emirates Business and First Class on my flights to MENA, Africa mid/south and Europe. However, I have recently experienced an extremely rude level of customer service (case not disclosed). So I have been looking into using QR instead.

Would anyone be able to compare the two airlines in terms of lounge quality in BKK (Emirates is in fairness spectacular compared to TG and CIP lounges, but I do not know which lounge QR offers - and the first class lounge in Dubai is... well great), timeliness of arrival/departure, inflight service and other items you may find worthwhile commenting. I have vowed to not use Emirates again due to their handling of my case, but I may have to downgrade my ego and accept that I was wrong to expect normal customer service from them, as they may have a unique product offering - please advice on QR compared to EK.

So - really no input on this. I am amazed! I guess the topic was dull anyway and a bit of a spoiled brat-question anyway. Sorry about that lads and dudes.

So - really no input on this. I am amazed! I guess the topic was dull anyway and a bit of a spoiled brat-question anyway. Sorry about that lads and dudes.

Do not want to elaborate either. Suffice to say that Emirates - NEVER AGAIN -, and have become QR gold member since.

Re lounges for Qatar in BKK TG lounge - in Doha dedicated building for business and 1st class passengers, fantastic service.

hope to have helped

Hans

Do not want to elaborate either. Suffice to say that Emirates - NEVER AGAIN -, and have become QR gold member since.

Re lounges for Qatar in BKK TG lounge - in Doha dedicated building for business and 1st class passengers, fantastic service.

hope to have helped

Hans

Thanks - your input helped. The lounge input was much appreciated, because sorry to say it: TG has not gotten the lounges right just at this moment. The food, the crowdedness is just not very professionally managed. Sorry for stepping outside the OP's input. But thanks Hans for your input.