Looking For Work As Scaffolder

hello all readers.

im martin and im dutch.

i want to live in thailand en work there to.

im an scaffolder and looking for work as scaffolder there.

or arround thailand is posible to.

i have 12 years experiances in our country bagelor certificate.

hope you have some diretions or companies.

hope to year from you.

thank you

Hi Martin, I hope that you are good with Bamboo, as that is what most Scaffold is erected with here as it is easy to use, cheap, and easy for the monkeys to put up. :) and they work for $8.00 a day and a bowl of rice.

Seriously.... Unless you have contacts here in big International companies, Oil, Gas, Petro. etc. (But they are not busy here at the moment) you may be lucky. But my guess is that it would be a job for a Thai citizen onshore.?

Other members might know more?

Good luck.

Edited by sevenhills

I don't think you will be in demand. To work in Thailand you need a work permit, for a work permit. A work permit is generally only issued if there is a reason that a foreigner is needed to do the job and a Thai can't do it.

Untill you get thai citizenship there is no chance you can do scaffolding in Thailand, it's forbidden by the thai law and as an alien you are only allow to do that on your UFO....:D

Seriously.... Unless you have contacts here in big International companies, Oil, Gas, Petro. etc. (But they are not busy here at the moment) you may be lucky. But my guess is that it would be a job for a Thai citizen onshore.?

Other members might know more?

Good luck.

Seriously....O&G companies ARE busy here right now, but to answer the OP question....forget it, you only possible shot is to be a rigging/heavy lift /scaffolding superintendent and van pretty much say with certainly you will not get a look in