Uk To Bkk 30Days Visa?

hello everybody,

thanks for reading. im hopeing to ge to bkk for 30days from the uk, i know i can stay for 30days with a holiday visa etc but do i apply for this on landing during the flight or in advance? any one with any info please help i just want to make sure i do things properly.

cheers

thaibound2 james

Yeah, it's not a visa, it's a visa exemption. With a UK PP just fill in the landing card leaving the 'visa number' field blank and the immigration officer will stamp you for 30 days, no need to apply for anything :)

NOTE. IGNORE the 'Visa on Arrival' signs at the airport, this is something else aimed at travellers mostly from the Indian sub-continent.

Yeah, it's not a visa, it's a visa exemption. With a UK PP just fill in the landing card leaving the 'visa number' field blank and the immigration officer will stamp you for 30 days, no need to apply for anything :)

NOTE. IGNORE the 'Visa on Arrival' signs at the airport, this is something else aimed at travellers mostly from the Indian sub-continent.

Good advice for first timers in respect of ignoring the sign for "Visa's on Arrival".