New Pattaya Hospital?

Hssl

There is/was a Ministry of Health Building in that area near Soi Leng Kee facing Soi Bua khao. A year or two ago there was an announcement that it would be turned into a public hospital or . Not sure if that's happened yet.

Here's a reference: http://cpedia.com/wi...khao#headline_2

The Public Health Center in Soi Buakhao

They learned about the services offered by many notable independent hospitals in and around Pattaya and of state run hospitals such as at Banglamung and the new hospital being constructed at the Public Health Centre in Soi Buakhao. [3.1]

Edited by Suradit

It has been built and looks pretty big, its currently being fitted out, how long that will take is anyone's guess the structure went up very quickly so maybe the interior will follow suit

Btw it is on Soi Buakhow next door to where the health centre is, on ground that used to be a carpark, adjacent to the fire station

will this be part of the thai social security program?

if so then it may be a viable alternative to satahip and si racha

the quality of the care is yet to be determined

but i look forward to personal reviews on TV

The hospital wil have around 70 beds and will basically be used as a stepping stone for other larger hospitals such as Banglamung and Chonburi.

It was mostly funded from donations - if I was a guest house owner nearby this place I probably would be looking to sell especially when siren blazing rescue trucks come racing by at all hours of the night.

Edited by seadoo

• 1 year later...

Old topic but any news? Cannot see anything but a Pattaya Times report in 2010 saying the place was due to open early 2012. Has anyone seen or heard anything more recent? Or is it maybe actually open already, haven't been that way recently.