Glitterman Speaks About [A] Very Strange Happenings On Soi Buakao

glitterman

The Almighty and Powerful Wizard is back with this cra....great article.

So what is the very strange happenings on Soi Buakao? Well its me off course.. made you look at my post...ha ha, now read on.

Soi Buakau is without a doubt [in my opinion] the most interesting street in Pattaya. Unlike Walking street Soi Buakao shows a great cross of every day natural Pattaya life. The liveliest section of this street is from Soi Dianna to Pattaya Klang.

Having no pavement/sidewalk Soi Buakao is a deathtrap for walking on. The narrow busy road has resulted in many injuries to luckless pedestrians. Somebody i once spoke to was his on the back of his leg by the footrest of a passing moped, ending up in Hospital having large sums of money creamed off him. So my advice to you is that if you are walking, always face the oncoming traffic so you can duck and dodge it.

Recently more classy shops have appeared, like the large shoe shop in the middle of Soi Buakao.

I visualize that in about 10 years all the small interesting shops we have now on that street will have disappeared, only to be replaced by international chain shops, even a Mac Donalds.

Ferrang and ferrang influence has taken over this city. Beach Road for instance sometimes has more Ferrang that Thai people on it. This in time will spread and Thais will be pushed out of this city into neighboring cities. The Ferrangs arrived, conquered and have planted their Ferrang flag firmly in the soul of this city.

But for now Soi Buakao can be viewed in its transformation stage, plenty of everyday Thais and just a peppering of Ferrangs. There are also two of the best markets in Pattaya on Soi Buakao, But just like any other Thai market, the first three stalls are continually repeated throughout the rest of the market, resulting in mind numbing same same trash.

Have you had any near accident on Soi Buakao ?

What is your favourite Soi?

I am planning a trip to the moon very soon, I shall be packing plenty of cheese for me to eat while i am up there, as i believe there are no fish in the sky. Do i need a VISA to enter the moon.....yet?

Coming very shortly; 'Glitterman Speaks About Walking street and says GOODBYE forever.'

The Royal Glitterman hath Spoken.

post-96609-003278800 1280242394_thumb.jp

post-96609-037783200 1280242408_thumb.jp

post-96609-058406700 1280242421_thumb.jp

You are sick. Nowadays, were are more farangs than Thai? I frequent Soi Bukaeow and I never see any pedestrian ran over! I never seen any classy shop in the Soi, except for the new shoe shop, which is not very classy in my understanding.

Geez, I am happy you'll go to the moon soon, and I sincerely hope that you won't have a satellite internet connection from there. You stay long enough in Pattaya, but all your posts sound like a perfect Newbie.

Have a good trip.

Edited by moo9

• 2 weeks later...