Ubon Removal

Patriot

I need to move some furniture within Ubon province and could do with an enclosed, box-type, 3 ton truck for a day.

Has anyone any ideas on a service in Ubon city - preferably with a team of lads to help (bad back hhmm!!)

Thanks

If you find anything please let me know as I also need to move some stuff within Ubon province (and straight past your new house) in the next 2 weeks. If I find anything I will obviously return the favour. Cheers.

• 7 months later...

Hi guys, did you manage to find a removal truck in Ubon? I now find myself in a similar situation, I need to move a whole houseful of furniture about 10km and don't fancy breaking everything down and lumping it on the back of a pickup, only to have to put it all together again at the other end!! Would much rather pay a team of guys to the job.

I really need to sort this before the end of March so a swift response would be appreciated.:D

Cheers

Esaandaz

Hello Daz

Not as such, but we were buying some furniture from SB Furniture opposite Sunee Grand Hotel and did a deal with the manager there to do the move using their truck.

The two guys were extremely helpful, and reassembled everything.

I can't remember the cost but it was worth it. I bunged the two guys afterwards aswell.