Post Topic To Wrong Forum, How Can I Make Changes

Fauna

Below is the link to your thread..

PM a message to a moderator or admin with link and ask for it to be moved if possible...

Click on Thailand Forum below your user name, scroll down to bottom of page and you'll see who's online recently, Moderators names are in red, admin in blue..

HTH

Edited by MB1

I'm new to the forum and just post WANTED A ROOMMATE topics but it is shown in the travel forum. What can I do tomove the topic to ACCOMMODATION forum. Please advise.

Thank you.

the easiest and fastest solution:

post-327-064955000 1280329825_thumb.jpg

Pay attention to the 'Report" button on the upper left.

Go to the topic you have started, click on Report (a dialog will open) and request a move.

Moderators on duty will be made aware of your report.

//I have moved it

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/73-thailand-accommodation-finding-forum/

I'm new to the forum and just post WANTED A ROOMMATE topics but it is shown in the travel forum. What can I do tomove the topic to ACCOMMODATION forum. Please advise.

Thank you.

the easiest and fastest solution:

post-327-064955000 1280329825_thumb.jpg

Pay attention to the 'Report" button on the upper left.

Go to the topic you have started, click on Report (a dialog will open) and request a move.

Moderators on duty will be made aware of your report.

//I have moved it

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/forum/73-thailand-accommodation-finding-forum/

Yes I agree Webfact that your way will be easier and faster but is that not misuse of the report function which is for reporting objectionable content, the reason I never gave/told the OP your option is because of what it says when you click on the report button, which is quoted below...

Please note: The moderator will be made aware of the link to the page you are reporting.

This form is to be used ONLY for reporting objectionable content and is not to be used as a method of communicating with moderators for other reasons.

Edited by MB1