Capability Vs Character

thaifkrlim

When looking for girlfriend or gik in Thailand, will women having qualities like the following be your priority:

a) musically or artistically talented (knows how to read and appreciate good music, good in playing piano, guitar, violin etc.)

B) proficient in other languages, such as English, Chinese, Jap, Urdu etc

c) have leadership qualities, good presentation and communication skills

d) intelligent, street smart, book smart

Are all these qualities of "the capable woman" more important than a person's character?

what about capability vs character? a girl having all the above qualities, but what if she has also characteristics such as Lack of Attention (LOA), lack of trust, throw tantrums frequently , pedantic, jealous & poor common sense

would u tolerate this kind of girl and be with her just because she is capable and makes u proud? or do u prefer the average kind of girls that will please you in every way like the office girl cum personal masseur.

When looking for girlfriend or gik in Thailand, will women having qualities like the following be your priority:

a) musically or artistically talented (knows how to read and appreciate good music, good in playing piano, guitar, violin etc.)

B) proficient in other languages, such as English, Chinese, Jap, Urdu etc

c) have leadership qualities, good presentation and communication skills

d) intelligent, street smart, book smart

You wanna marry a Royal Marine mate cool.gif

I think you failed to make any substantive point with your ornate and verbose opening post.

C+

Must try harder

That's the trouble with these liberal teaching methods.....no one ever gets a fail.....:bah:

How can you realistically date a girl if you can't communicate verbally? Look forward to the replies.....:ermm:

Oh musically I got it now thanks.....another string to their bow...

I would never date a Thai woman who had no qualifications.

I have met many qualified women in Pattaya, many have studied under private Foreign tutors.

I have also met Thai women who were educated in Bangkok's finest universities, and basically, they bored me to tears.

Many a Farang has married his 'good' Thai woman beleiving himself to be the first Farang she ever met.

Only to discover that despite the fact she left school at 12 years old, she's proficient in several European languages, Japanese and Korean.

I would never date a Thai woman who had no qualifications.

I have met many qualified women in Pattaya, many have studied under private Foreign tutors.

I have also met Thai women who were educated in Bangkok's finest universities, and basically, they bored me to tears.

:lol:

Sorry Sir, just had to smile when I read about all the qualified women in Pattaya, studied privately under foreigners.

Joke aside, surely there are loads of decent ones there as well.

Many a Farang has married his 'good' Thai woman beleiving himself to be the first Farang she ever met.

Only to discover that despite the fact she left school at 12 years old, she's proficient in several European languages, Japanese and Korean.

Quite exactly the skills of a 9 years old girl selling postcards at Angkor Wat.

I wonder why some people think Thai women are not able to do this.

Most Thai females I had anything to do with displayed most of the charactaristics you mention as appossed to any real talent worthy of any merit , the ones with talent were boring to say the least .

.....advised to stay clear from Thai girls that have adopted Western manners and character traits. Quite destructive. Certainly doesn't guarantee any more sophistication than your average everyday one. On the contrary......these types tend to be less connected.