Getting Legal In Thailand

Hi everyone

I have been in Thailand now for 6 years and have taught most of this time in various establishments. When I arrived here a BA was not required in order to get a work permit or take the TCT.

I have an HND in Business studies as well as a CELTA (which were accepted when I first arrived here). The situation has changed over the last years and I now find myself having to upgrade my qualifications in order to teach people not to say go to shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I need to know is what are my best options heer in the LOS. Are there any BA courses that will let me skip a couple of years and simply finish the last year ??????????????

Any information will be most gratefully received.

Macanello

What is a HND?

There are programs where you can get a Bachelor's Degree. Hopefully, some posters will be along with some experience.

I ask about the HND because it might be possible that some credits can be transferred.

Thanks, I don't know if they will transfer or not. There are some threads about on-line degrees (accredited), and some Universities have international programs in English, but I am not familiar with which ones. Hopefully someone will post about their experience or someone they know about who went to one.

You are a teacher so you are supposed to be engaged in Continued Professional Development of some sort.

The university of London external program do a BA in business I think and you might be able to transfer your credits. Failing that there is the Open University.