Bigest And Best Priced Breakfast Rawai

sukitandc

I was riding round Rawai and saw a street poster for breakfast etc

at the Orchid Garden Resort, just off Saiyuan road .go past the old dons on left ,take first turning left,see large sign saying orchid gardens as you turn.

continue keeping left you will see the resort sign on your left

rolleyes.gif The 99 baht breakfast, comprised two toast, butter, marmalade, pot of tea,or coffee, glass of iced water , two eggs, baked beans. sausage. bacon .

yo goodly amounts and cooked well. there are more breakfast combinations i understand . great venue

the resort is an eye opener check it out you wont be disapointed The kitchen has new owners who aim to please

Sukitandc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this the same bar the OP reported as being attacked by an angry customer/nearbye bar owner a few months ago?

did you read the post ??? where does it say bar The Ochid Resort and just in passing i was a customer and will be again

the post was advisory where do bars serve breakfast in rawai at eight in the morning ???

you people sure are practiced in the art of miss info and mind reading suki

Is this the same bar the OP reported as being attacked by an angry customer/nearbye bar owner a few months ago?

did you read the post ??? where does it say bar The Ochid Resort and just in passing i was a customer and will be again

the post was advisory where do bars serve breakfast in rawai at eight in the morning ???

you people sure are practiced in the art of miss info and mind reading suki

Is it the same small resort which used to be owned by an English guy who is also a musician & plays drums? The cheap breakfast sign has been there for ages. Do the new owners only run the kitchen or do they own the whole resort? Anyway sounds like a good deal.

Is it the same small resort which used to be owned by an English guy who is also a musician & plays drums? The cheap breakfast sign has been there for ages. Do the new owners only run the kitchen or do they own the whole resort? Anyway sounds like a good deal.

The english man Roger stills owns all the resort . the kitchen is being run by new people who have revamped it and the old signs were from a german guy, Now English cooking by English and Thai people fresh baked bread it can only get better, The old dons area of saiyuan on the other side of the road is full of places to eat from issarn to tex mex and another nice place is on saiyuan one where the shop house bars are on viset road turn into the soi towards Rawai Muay Thai and the last shop housebuilding in the complex is the 'bamboo cafe' some of dons staff opened up there when they lost their jobs, pleasant and good priced Bamboo Cafe. cloud nine did not survive been closed for ages

hope this helps those in search of a change or a nice brekie sukie

The best breakfast and meals throughout the day in Soi Saiyuan is the "CARROT" restaurant. Can I advise all posters to try there first before praising other establishments. The best ... bar none!! No I am not the owner, or Paeng's husband and I am not Welsh

I always thought Breakfast Hut in that area had a really good breakfast but willing to try others. I think the OP was also talking about the best value not necessarily the best breakfast per se.

Morning Coffee on Sai Yuan very good next to Da Vinci's

The english man Roger stills owns all the resort . the kitchen is being run by new people who have revamped it and the old signs were from a german guy, Now English cooking by English and Thai people fresh baked bread it can only get better, The old dons area of saiyuan on the other side of the road is full of places to eat from issarn to tex mex and another nice place is on saiyuan one where the shop house bars are on viset road turn into the soi towards Rawai Muay Thai and the last shop housebuilding in the complex is the 'bamboo cafe' some of dons staff opened up there when they lost their jobs, pleasant and good priced Bamboo Cafe. cloud nine did not survive been closed for ages

hope this helps those in search of a change or a nice brekie sukie

bamboo cafe belongs to absolute therapy thailand (as far as i am still aware), not the don's girls, and it opened to help supplement the yoga training they have there. i agree, the food is really good and reasonably priced.

some decent but moderately-priced BF-BUFFET (BUFFET only, no "set-BF please) recommendations in rather Phuket-non-resident friendly and easily accessible (without own transport) areas such as Patong or Karon/Kata ? Probably there are no places such as LEK HOTEL in Pattaya, where you can combine a relatively decent BF and Lunch for a mere 119 Baht...... or am I wrong ? any recommendations are appreciated

bamboo cafe belongs to absolute therapy thailand (as far as i am still aware), not the don's girls, and it opened to help supplement the yoga training they have there. i agree, the food is really good and reasonably priced.

Not to argue with you amyb but one of the waitresses from Don's and a boyfriend from California, recruited a cook from Don's and opened the cafe. The boyfriend has a pal we have nicknamed "Mini-Mouse" due to his stature and because he always likes to show up without a shirt (I guess to show off that mini-physique he is proud of) who started Absolute Therapy and runs the yoga. Now did Mini-Mouse invest (?).........not sure, but there's the scoop on that place.

grumpyoldman, i am not sure if "mini-mouse" invested or not...he gave me the impression that it belonged to him. either way, i wasn't looking for an argument. i know of the waitress from don's and i know the boyfriend from california...and again, i was under the impression it belonged to the yoga company. anyways, thanks for the clarification. i don't stop there often, but i have enjoyed the food at that place.

grumpyoldman, i am not sure if "mini-mouse" invested or not...he gave me the impression that it belonged to him. either way, i wasn't looking for an argument. i know of the waitress from don's and i know the boyfriend from california...and again, i was under the impression it belonged to the yoga company. anyways, thanks for the clarification. i don't stop there often, but i have enjoyed the food at that place.

yeah, that guy is a bit of a talker, but back on topic, yes I have heard that the food there is quite alright. Cheers, GOM

Yes, buffet breakfast @ 150 baht. Excellent value for money, I go there myself.

that sounds good then

will give it a try later this week :rolleyes:

KARENBRAVO, can you specify WHICH hotels in HKT-City have good lunch buffets and what's the deal ?

ROYAL PHUKET CITY would be my first thought, but maybe there are some other good city-hotels I don't know about

KARENBRAVO, can you specify WHICH hotels in HKT-City have good lunch buffets and what's the deal ?

ROYAL PHUKET CITY would be my first thought, but maybe there are some other good city-hotels I don't know about

Metropole used to have a good buffet but I have not been there for a long time. There is also the cheap one at the entrance to the bus station.

I was going to say the Metropole as well.

Last time I was there was about five years ago. Great selection of sweets.

:rolleyes: AT THE MOMENT ORCHID GARDENS IS THE BEST BREAKFAST FOR TASTE AND VALUE FOR MONEY.... 99 BHT INCLUDES..2 EGGS,2 BACON,SAUSAGE, BEANS,2 TOAST,JAM,MARMALADE,POT OF TEA OR COFEE,FRESH ORANGE AND FREE WATER...THE PROOF IS IN THE EATING...TRY IT YOURSELF

:rolleyes: AT THE MOMENT ORCHID GARDENS IS THE BEST BREAKFAST FOR TASTE AND VALUE FOR MONEY.... 99 BHT INCLUDES..2 EGGS,2 BACON,SAUSAGE, BEANS,2 TOAST,JAM,MARMALADE,POT OF TEA OR COFEE,FRESH ORANGE AND FREE WATER...THE PROOF IS IN THE EATING...TRY IT YOURSELF

HOW CAN IT BE IF "KALLOT"'S IS THE BEST .. A MATE OF MINE LIVES IN NANACHAT AND DRIVES PAST ORCHID GARDENS JUST TO GET TO KALLOTS .... THE PROOF IS IN THE PASSING!!!!