Bigest And Best Priced Breakfast Rawai

sukitandc

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grumpyoldman, i am not sure if "mini-mouse" invested or not...he gave me the impression that it belonged to him. either way, i wasn't looking for an argument. i know of the waitress from don's and i know the boyfriend from california...and again, i was under the impression it belonged to the yoga company. anyways, thanks for the clarification. i don't stop there often, but i have enjoyed the food at that place.

yeah, that guy is a bit of a talker, but back on topic, yes I have heard that the food there is quite alright. Cheers, GOM

I gather Mini Mouse is Thomas an American T*** of the Highest Order

:rolleyes: AT THE MOMENT ORCHID GARDENS IS THE BEST BREAKFAST FOR TASTE AND VALUE FOR MONEY.... 99 BHT INCLUDES..2 EGGS,2 BACON,SAUSAGE, BEANS,2 TOAST,JAM,MARMALADE,POT OF TEA OR COFEE,FRESH ORANGE AND FREE WATER...THE PROOF IS IN THE EATING...TRY IT YOURSELF

HOW CAN IT BE IF "KALLOT"'S IS THE BEST .. A MATE OF MINE LIVES IN NANACHAT AND DRIVES PAST ORCHID GARDENS JUST TO GET TO KALLOTS .... THE PROOF IS IN THE PASSING!!!!

Why are we shouting?

HOW CAN IT BE IF "KALLOT"'S IS THE BEST .. A MATE OF MINE LIVES IN NANACHAT AND DRIVES PAST ORCHID GARDENS JUST TO GET TO KALLOTS .... THE PROOF IS IN THE PASSING!!!!

Doesn't the owner of Kallots live in Soi Na Na Chat? mmmmmmmmm?? :rolleyes:

well if a while means less than two months, I stopped in about two months ago, had a coffee, switched the laptop on, no wifi.
You're supposed to enjoy the coffee, relax, enjoy the passersby, etc.

No idea about their wifi BTW.

I've sampled The Breakfast Hut's, Kallot's and Orchid Garden's English breakfasts.

All are very good but Orchid Garden wins on value for money. Great surroundings too, check it out.

I have tried most breakfast places around and morning coffee next to davinci's is the best with great coffee:....

Just had breakfast at Kallots for the first time.

Must say, it was excellent for 150 Bt. All quality ingredients and well worth the money.

A telling sign was that the restaurant had many Thais there eating lunch.

I'll give the Orchid a go, but, just can't see the breakfast being as good if it only costs 99 Bt.

Recently, as befitting my stature, I have tried the 189 baht breakfast at both Orchid & Morning Coffee. Orchid wins on quantity but loses on quality as the toast was not good, tomatoes tasted like they had been washed in detergent & only instant coffee. If you like quiet garden view, c/w dogs although not annoying, Orchid is good but Morning Coffee is better if you like to watch the world go by.

grumpyoldman, i am not sure if "mini-mouse" invested or not...he gave me the impression that it belonged to him. either way, i wasn't looking for an argument. i know of the waitress from don's and i know the boyfriend from california...and again, i was under the impression it belonged to the yoga company. anyways, thanks for the clarification. i don't stop there often, but i have enjoyed the food at that place.

yeah, that guy is a bit of a talker, but back on topic, yes I have heard that the food there is quite alright. Cheers, GOM

I gather Mini Mouse is Thomas an American T*** of the Highest Order

Bamboo Cafe is owned by Fan, who was the former waitress at Don's. Another former waitress Bang, is a cook there. Thomas' Absolute Therapy Company rented the room from Fan but he never owned anything. His company is now closed down to the best of my knowledge. Either way, he no longer patronizes the Cafe.

Bamboo Cafe is owned by Fan, who was the former waitress at Don's. Another former waitress Bang, is a cook there. Thomas' Absolute Therapy Company rented the room from Fan but he never owned anything. His company is now closed down to the best of my knowledge. Either way, he no longer patronizes the Cafe.

Went to Bamboo yesterday & the food is good. Great mango smoothie.

hmmmm............I think Mike got wind of the thread. Welcome to the Forum, Mike.

hmmmm............I think Mike got wind of the thread. Welcome to the Forum, Mike.

Thank you for the welcome.

A customer mentioned something about it to me yesterday so I thought I would check it out. I know a lot of people are turned off by Tom (with good cause), so I just had to set the record straight in regards to him having no ownership in the Cafe. A lot of people have told me in the past that they would love to come by the restaurant, but refused to come because he might be there. He is no longer affiliated in any way with the business and I made it clear that he was no longer welcome here.

Now that the confusion is cleared up. I mentioned this thread to Fan and she was very excited that people were saying good things about here restaurant, she takes great pride in her little business. Hope to see more of all of you soon.

Regards

A customer mentioned something about it to me yesterday so I thought I would check it out. I know a lot of people are turned off by Tom (with good cause), so I just had to set the record straight in regards to him having no ownership in the Cafe. A lot of people have told me in the past that they would love to come by the restaurant, but refused to come because he might be there. He is no longer affiliated in any way with the business and I made it clear that he was no longer welcome here.

Now that the confusion is cleared up. I mentioned this thread to Fan and she was very excited that people were saying good things about here restaurant, she takes great pride in her little business. Hope to see more of all of you soon.

Regards

Hi Mike,

I'm headed for the states on vacation in September, and due to the massive portions of food there have to do crash diet now so am staying away from western cuisine. But when I get back I will for sure come in as I am a big fan of Fan, great personality, also hope to buy Amyb some breakfast or lunch too.

Best of luck with your operation, HEY everybody on the Forum, go give Bamboo Cafe a go!

Cheers on this sunny morning (really nice out after the big rain, no?), GOM

Regards

Hi Mike,

I'm headed for the states on vacation in September, and due to the massive portions of food there have to do crash diet now so am staying away from western cuisine. But when I get back I will for sure come in as I am a big fan of Fan, great personality, also hope to buy Amyb some breakfast or lunch too.

Best of luck with your operation, HEY everybody on the Forum, go give Bamboo Cafe a go!

mike, i think it's really great that you've set the record straight. it's a cute place, good food, etc and i hope fan gets a lot more business! GOM, it's a deal!

Just had breakfast at Kallots for the first time.

Must say, it was excellent for 150 Bt. All quality ingredients and well worth the money.

A telling sign was that the restaurant had many Thais there eating lunch.

I'll give the Orchid a go, but, just can't see the breakfast being as good if it only costs 99 Bt.

Kallots......

Location Please.....

Any of these places open at 6am or 7am ????

Most places i've seen in Rawaii open 9am or 10am kinda late for my breakie ....

Thanks

Kallots......

Location Please.....

Thanks

Not too many farang around at that time, maybe monks doing their rounds, a keen jogger or two and stragglers from Laguna.

Kallots starts at 8, I think.

Hi Mike,

Have a nice trip to the states. Funny, I don't think I know anybody named Grumpyoldman living in Phuket.

Kallots......

Location Please.....

Thanks

The staff at Bamboo Cafe usually open the doors around 7:30am, I'm sure they won't mind cooking you breakfast if you don't mind sitting there while they setup. Officially the restaurant opens at 8:30am. Just don't expect to see me until 9:00am at the earliest, mornings don't really do it for me.

Morning coffee next to davincis for me.

Yep I like that one as well Stu although if you are going into town hard to beat Wine Connection THB 140 great brekkie

Morning Coffee also has great burgers.

Where is Kallot Resturaunt ????

went too Bambo for lunch yesterday.....food was poor...and empty place...but GOOD SERVICE...

sweet sour pork made with Katchup i think and not much meat.....

and chefs salad was some worn lettace and 1 piece of packet ham and cheese 1/2 boiled egg on top.....

Mai Alloy...

but i will try bamboo for breakfast just because girl was nice service wss good ...

Edited by glassdude007