No Thai Woman Is Perfect, Every Thai Woman Is Unique

thaifkrlim

No Thai woman is perfect, every Thai woman is unique – Confusius Thai Scholar

Therefore, in order for men to experience the best of each unique woman, he has to have multiple partner and since no woman is perfect, the quest must continue because there is a flaw with every woman hence we, men must find perfection in another to compensate for

Therefore, in order for men to experience the best of each unique woman, he has to have multiple partner and since no woman is perfect, the quest must continue because there is a flaw with every woman hence we, men must find perfection in another to compensate for

Have another drink, or maybe one less. The world conquerer of Thai women and most likely STD's! I think you have a flawed way of thinking! Good luck with you quest, I hope you don't piss off the wrong Thai woman along you path.. Or, it may be cut short.

The women on the TV forum are really going to love this statement. I can,t wait to read the responses. :whistling:

That , to me , is a general statement for the women of the world , not something pertaining to Thai women alone or as a unique society of females .

Indeed. One could cast such broad generalities towards all women within all societies. Goes without saying.

Some men can only satisfy one or they have a low sex drive while other men are able to love many and satisfy all their needs well loving many takes a lot of time so maybe financially he wont be able to but heck they can!

No woman anywhere in the world is perfect. No man for that matter is perfect either.

You either find a mate that suits you or one you can tolerate.

But if you ever do find that perfect woman you are probably setup for a rude drop kicking as she has probably perfected the art of kiting you along........To the ATM for all your worth!

No woman anywhere in the world is perfect. No man for that matter is perfect either.

You either find a mate that suits you or one you can tolerate.

But if you ever do find that perfect woman you are probably setup for a rude drop kicking as she has probably perfected the art of kiting you along........To the ATM for all your worth!

Haha i love that one! in most cases i truely agree with what you said.