Thai Boxing In Patong

Marksamui

Only on Tuesday nights? I thought it was more frequent.

Ok then, does anyone know of any of the other stadiums which has a show on this weekend? I know of one at the zoo and one near the airport, if anyone lives nearby and sees a poster can you let me know when it is on??

Thanks

there are 2 large stadiums in patong that have thai boxing bangla stadium is behind jungceylong and has fights on mon,wed,fri, and patong stadium next to the bowling place has them on the alternating dates tues,thurs,sat. so some stadium should have fights when you are in town . what ates do you plan on attending i could see what stadium has the better matches for that week

There used to be fight nights every Friday at the suwit stadium in chalong, from chalong circle to phuket town at the intersection to the Phuket Zoo. A

A few years back every Friday night was also fights at the stadium in Phuket town. They closed it for renovation, it might be re-opened, but not sure about it.

there are 2 large stadiums in patong that have thai boxing bangla stadium is behind jungceylong and has fights on mon,wed,fri, and patong stadium next to the bowling place has them on the alternating dates tues,thurs,sat. so some stadium should have fights when you are in town . what ates do you plan on attending i could see what stadium has the better matches for that week

Thanks, we will probably head down to patong stadium on saturday night :)