Thai Girls And Questions

Griizley

Few quick questions…why do Thai people stare? I assume it is just curiosity but just checking. I am tall (6’2”) and white so does that have anything to do with it? Second, whats up with the old creepy guys dating girls around my age? (18-25)? Its weird lol

Griizley, I guess you have either just arrived or just woken up from a coma. Depends where you are as to people staring - boonies, you are interesting, Pattaya/Puket/BKK/CM they are probably sizing you up. Oh, and you see all those young guys walking arounhd with Thai girls, they are probably paying the same bar fines - so like anything, you get what you pay for. When you go to a top notch restaurant you don't order gruel if you can afford Lobster. As it is a pid for comoditity here on the whole, older (and younger) buy the best they can afford - which means young and pretty - when you are an OAP I guess you will chase after other wrinklies, eh?

Oh, and before you say it, no I'm not old - I am married (small age gap) and have been for a dozen years - to a Thai. I can almost smell your next post "How much pocketmoney/dowry/sinsot should I give my new beautiful GF who loves me so much?"

Oh, and before you say it, no I'm not old - I am married (small age gap) and have been for a dozen years - to a Thai. I can almost smell your next post "How much pocketmoney/dowry/sinsot should I give my new beautiful GF who loves me so much?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Another Quality Thai Visa comment.

Maybe they are staring as it looks like you have a shit stain on your shorts. :lol:

Teehee...your one of those old people, right?

I see your are an advanced member, that's advanced in wind ups I guess.

Posted the other day was, "What's stupid post" well I think that just about sums this one up.