If You'Re Listening To Music Now... Whats Playing? 4

Jockstar

Seen The Who plenty of times, there are three things I always remember, they were always bloody loud, you always got your moneys worth eg at least a 2 hour concert, and the cussing and swearing, brilliant band.

The Whos best song, bloody brilliant stuff,

Dedicated to the Talibanesque cyber bullies over on another thread, you have the right to freedom of speech, providing you aint dumb enough to actually try it, the PC witchfinder general will have his jack booted fascists kick in yer front door and haul you up in front of the "peoples commitee" for moral thoughts.

Dedicated to the Talibanesque cyber bullies over on another thread, you have the right to freedom of speech, providing you aint dumb enough to actually try it, the PC witchfinder general will have his jack booted fascists kick in yer front door and haul you up in front of the "peoples commitee" for moral thoughts.

You're sailing close to the wind there...

You ought to know you're not allowed to talk about this lot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwdg9uJPiVI

Edited by StreetCowboy

Totally off topic, but there you go

I have a bit of a Mad Max fetish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfL4xKQeSfo

Totally off topic, this movie is included in my Songkran Survival pack, along with others such as the first Conan movie, Spag westerns, Dirty Harry Movies, Blade Runner.

No need to be shy, you are amongst friends, we are all grown men here, are you in need of counselling, have you considered the gay forum? Dont worry help is only a mouse click away.

Dedicated to this bloody hot weather (akat ron) hence the song title, ron ron ron.

Great stuff, proper women singers, hot bodies, singalong tune, what more do you want?

Merely for one of those hot bodies to flash her bare bottom as on:

at 2:19. Note warmup at :45.