Finally.. An Online Natural/ Health Food Store

MisterMan

I had mentioned before that an online health food store was going to launch.. it has taken them a while.. but they are finally live. Based in Phuket, in the south but as it is only online they delivery all over Thailand.

I had a look and looks quite nice professional and with some products that are not so easy to find. Hopefully they will continue to expand.. not all of us live in Bangkok or Chaing Mai ..

www.goodkarmathailand.com

Thanks for posting that.

I could be wrong but aren't the prices a little high? I see they are selling Don's Mexican sauces much higher than Foodland used to. I wonder if the mark-up is that high on all the products? Seems like I used to pay 50 baht per bottle. But it has been a long time since I bought it.

I bought some Psyllium at a health food store in Bangkok for about 25 percent of what they are selling it for, but maybe it is imported.

Thanks for posting that.

I could be wrong but aren't the prices a little high? I see they are selling Don's Mexican sauces much higher than Foodland used to. I wonder if the mark-up is that high on all the products? Seems like I used to pay 50 baht per bottle. But it has been a long time since I bought it.

I bought some Psyllium at a health food store in Bangkok for about 25 percent of what they are selling it for, but maybe it is imported.

They are having some problems with the domain.. best to go http://www.healthfoodthailand.com

Yes a bit more expensive for some things but I am sure they do not have the same buying power as Foodland. Most psyllium comes from India I think. They have some things though that I have not seen at local markets.. the himalayan salt, organic soy sauce, the petro free shampoos, dehydrated fruit with no sugar.. I am in Phuket and we dont have a health food store. so this is fine for me as I can pick up.or have it mailed. I love shopping online! .

Edited by MisterMan