Real Mother And Father ?

Hello ,

This is my latest dilemma , the people who are officially listed as my gf mother and father are infact her grandmother and grandfather , so she is listed as the last child they had , number 13 ? , her grandfather is deceased and her grandma is still alive , she lives in a small house next to her real father and mother and her brother, who according to the papers would be her brother and his wife and son , confusing eh ? now this is the way its always been on record or so she says, why they did this i dont really know ? i still need to ask her why because she only told me today before bed and we didnt have time to talk threw it , i know many people have spoken about being honest and telling the truth but is it the thing to do with this ? , i assume her mother and father are registered with the goverment and listed on her birth certificate papers ,

Edited by raven0099

Thats a tough one , but if thats how her papers are i would go with that at the end of the day no one really knows any different , unless they contact to her family ? , maybe you should get some advice from a lawyer ?

Does she have a Thai ID card? Is she registered on the blue house book? If the answer to both question are yes she has no problem. If the answer is no her and you if you wanted to take this relationship further you have a big problem.

yes she has an id card , im not sure about the blue house book ? is this like a welfare book of some sort that her official parents should have ?

The Tabien Baan or blue house book is NOT a welfare book. Every household ,address in Thailand has a book and all family members are registered in it. This is part of their Id system in Thailand. She would need this for marriage, passport, driving licens and etc. This book will be in Thai and you will need a translation. If they do not have a book or she is not in it......