Internet

akimagure

Hello all,

I was just curious, where you can find internet services in Pattaya, i mean nothing about dial-up connections and all, just cable, ADSL or any type of permanent connection to the internet. Does anybody know where and how?

Im really interested in renting a small house or a condo in Pattaya, but need connection to the internet.

Hello all,

I was just curious, where you can find internet services in Pattaya, i mean nothing about dial-up connections and all, just cable, ADSL or any type of permanent connection to the internet. Does anybody know where and how?

Im really interested in renting a small house or a condo in Pattaya, but need connection to the internet.

Hi akim! If you go to the main forum page, and type "internet" into the Search window, you'll see a whole list of threads that address this subject. I'm relatively new here also, and I've learned alot by using the Search function. Understandably, some of the long time members are a little tired of answering the same questions over and over again from newbies like us.

Bottom line from what I've gathered is that the telephone line is your greatest concern. There are limited lines available in SOME areas. You have to check that out before you commit to a place to live. But ADSL internet is avaible in most places, albeit at slower speeds than some of us are used to from other countries. I'm not sure what speeds you've had in Romania, but Thailand is far behind the U.S. in that regard.

Hope that helps some.

George