Emergency Please Help.... I Think I Might Have Took Too Much Paracetamol

David9988

i have not taken any in the last 6.5 hours.

before that, i took between 18-19grams over 87.5 hours or 94 hours if you count the last 6.5 hours when i haven't taken any.

this is 5-5.2grams/24 hours average instead of the max 4g/24 hours over several days...

i am starting to get nervous and thinking of going to the ER of a hospital.

i am 100kg and 24 years old.

i have had tonsillitis these last 4 days and have not been eating very much but i have been drinking enough.

if anyone speaks thai can you please call to Bumrungrad or another hospital and ask them in thai about this?

Edited by David9988

From This site.

No self medication, no taking cues from people who have experienced this horror before or checking out the net for immediate assistance. Keep it simple. VISIT THE DOCTOR.

At 100kG the single dosage at one time is 15gm when it is consider dangerous. pharmweb

However, most hospitals, especially Bumrungrad , will have English speaking doctors so you can call yourself if you can't go at the moment.

I can't believe that somebody would ask on a Public Forum for others to call on his behalf to the hospital.

I very much doubt there is any significant damage don - however, to be on the safe side just go to any bloody hospital. They will be happy enough to check you out.

Your liver may suffer but instead of wasting time writing here, go to a hospital.

I say the same.

You will find most Thai nurses and doctors speak English. No point in asking; is there a doctor in the house? On here.

Yahoo answers.

The reason why supermarkets are restricted to packs of 16 tabs. is that it could take as little as twenty tablets to kill you.

The BMJ reckons that 32 would be a lethal dose:

http://bmj.bmjjournals.com/cgi/content/f…

But other factors such as body mass and the time scale of taking the tablets have to be taken into account.

Appart from the obvious, a sad fact is that if an overdose is taken as a 'cry for help', unless the stomach is emptied and an antidote given very quickly, the sufferer can still die several days later in agony with liver failure.

I can't believe that somebody would ask on a Public Forum for others to call on his behalf to the hospital.

It is entirely bizarre thinking to seek "emergency" help here.

We are being asked to believe that someone is able to clearly give detailed information regarding their current status and yet does not have the common sense to take a taxi to the nearest hospital! (Or call a friend or even go to a hotel and ask them to call a doctor!)

It belies belief and only makes sense if it a wind up (in very poor taste is it is)..........but then again TIT.

It is entirely bizarre thinking to seek "emergency" help here.

We are being asked to believe that someone is able to clearly give detailed information regarding their current status and yet does not have the common sense to take a taxi to the nearest hospital! (Or call a friend or even go to a hotel and ask them to call a doctor!)

It belies belief and only makes sense if it a wind up (in very poor taste is it is)..........but then again TIT.

Well it would seem the OP has survived his dalliance with death as he's been posting on other threads....odd that he hasn't kept us all informed here.....but then perhaps he was a wee bit inebriated when he posted.....or maybe he is just......:sick:

no it says that there can be no signs for 24 hours...

Hey kid , just had an agitated lady on the phone , asked me to pass on this message

"" Hello davey darling , mumsy here , all is forgiven , come home soon , they are making up your bed in the nut-house as I am talking to you , no popsicle , they promise not to tie the straps to tight this time , mumsy loves you "