Greenzap

stats

Hi everyone...

Ive got a question....I have receives an invitation by an online chatter who ask me to join Greenzap

I went to check it out...Well after reading it i get to know that it is a new merchant account just like Paypall ...

The good part is that when you sign up it will give you a webcash bonus...And every people you introduce you will also get a bonus...And its a free sign up without CC

I seek advice from some thai friends told me that sometimes all these companies stores our Computer usage data...Well i do not know what they meant by that...

Can anyone explain to me why is these company is so genorous giving away money which could be spend online...

Well where do they get these kind of cash to be given away for people to sign up.....If 10 million people sign up for an account aren't they going for bankrupcy ????Give away $25 webcash each to new user...

Thanx need an answer on these

BE CAREFUL!!!!

GreenZap is a scam

Go to www.paypalsucks.com

Plenty of discussion on it there.

After you open an A/C with them you must deposit $100.00, to be eligable for their gold membership. You will find plenty of info about it on "Paypalsucks"

Good luck and remember "NO FREE LUNCHES"