Are You Addicted?

Jockstar

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of you guys seems to be interested in my next project - the Willies thread. :D  :o

And who exactly will be conducting the research related to your “Willies” thread? :D:D

And don’t be surprise to see a least one counter thread to pop-up with plenty of willing researcher. :D

I'd make comment to a willies thread LC :D

That's the spirit! :o

chuchok; I saw lots of fun bags in there. Couldn't my eyes be wrong!? :D

chuchok dictionary:-

"Willies"

Noun

S: (n) willies (feelings of uneasiness) "that guy gave me the willies"

I have no idea what fun bags, top <deleted> or any other of these slang terms mean.

Yes LC, who are you going to believe,me or your own eyes..... :D

Edited by chuchok

chuchoc dictionary:-
"Willies"

Noun

S: (n) willies (feelings of uneasiness) "that guy gave me the willies"

I have no idea what fun bags, top <deleted> or any other of these slang terms mean.

Yes LC, who are you going to believe,me or your own eyes..... :D

Seeing you don't remember your own username, I think I'll believe my eyes. :o

BTW... yet another thread has been successfully derailed. :D

Edited by LovelyCutie

I refuse to post any further in this thread, as I have no addictions whatsoever... - woman, get me anothe darned drink... And WHERE are my bloody cigarettes...-

and therefore shall no longer post on to this forum...- I can´t get them myself, I´m busy typing a very important report, you dense slag

and so er...

Post cut off short, due to domestic dispute...

:D:o

I refuse to post any further in this thread, as I have no addictions whatsoever... - woman, get me anothe darned drink... And WHERE are my bloody cigarettes...-

and therefore shall no longer post on to this forum...- I can´t get them myself, I´m busy typing a very important report, you dense slag

and so er...

:D  :o

:D:D

If that was my Mrs, the Post is not all that would be Cut Short :D

the moog...

do u want so say something with me?

go to pissup party ..and see me...i dont have 17 stones ..obviousely i have less than 9 stones

and yes Im REAL ... go to party an touch me

see u there , bloke ,,,

bambi :o

and so er...

:D  :o

:D:D

If that was my Mrs, the Post is not all that would be Cut Short :D

Dont start that one matey or they will want to put that in the willy thread as well. :D

Where is this infamous willy thread? (not that i WISH TO BRAG OF MY MEMBER, by any means)

Actually, I meant to write this in answer to the OP but kept getting carried away by all the fun we are having here.

Although I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the Pub, I do enjoy going down ther nearly evry day for a ber, a chat with friends, etc...

Thaivisa is my local pub.

There.

said it.

Where is this infamous willy thread? (not that i WISH TO BRAG OF MY MEMBER, by any means)

Actually, I meant to write this in answer to the OP but kept getting carried away by all the fun we are having here.

Although I wouldn't say I'm addicted to the Pub, I do enjoy going down ther nearly evry day for a ber, a chat with friends, etc...

Thaivisa is my local pub.

There.

said it.

Lc said she wanted a follow on from the tits thread in bedlam but we are still waiting. I think Lc will be too scared of seeing lots of pictures of willies :o:D:D

:D Sawasdee kha!

This is my first...time for ThaiVisa Forum.

So, just say Hi.

:D

1016.jpg

Sawasdee Khrap...... :D:D

Sigh

I'm getting addicted. It started slowly at first.. Just one post. Then another. Soon i'll be on 2 packs a day. :D

Bedlam. Sounds soooo nice... BambinaA help me push my postings up... my login is OlRedEyes password ??????? Please??

Maybe the good ppl will invite me to join in Bedlam :o

Yes?

:D Sawasdee kha!

This is my first...time for ThaiVisa Forum.

So, just say Hi.

1016.jpg

Sawasdee Khrap...... :D:D

Sigh

I'm getting addicted. It started slowly at first.. Just one post. Then another. Soon i'll be on 2 packs a day. :D

Bedlam. Sounds soooo nice... BambinaA help me push my postings up... my login is OlRedEyes password ??????? Please??

Maybe the good ppl will invite me to join in Bedlam :o

Yes?

Don't think you can be invited any more.. that was when it was called VIP...

Anyway... I afraid you may be disapointed once you get there anyway.. it' not that much different than here..... or is it...? :D

totster :D

baby..im not in bedlam yet , .. :o

BB

You will be around noon today I reckon. Jock's alright B, he just had a hunch and then made the right call with the apology. Moog's ok in my book as well. No need for muay thai... altho, I'm addicted to see the outcome of all this :D

Bedlam? Just arrived- Seems same same but different :D