Concerned For My Old Friend

ankwa

"but is it really fair to be calling a lady damaged goods just because they have a kid from a previous relationship"

Yes definitely damaged goods. Call me a shallow Hal but with all the fish in Thailand's ocean would anyone want to carry the burden of her siblings. He can start fresh with a new honey( over 30 would be a wiser choice) & avoid heavy life support systems later. first the family s doctor bill then the schooling - later got to have a laptop & a new smurphy Ipod & [an G-4 I phone & a motorbike (for the kid) . a 30+ year old tends to be more stabler & less apt to go shopping for a better atm sponsor. I got cold feet in the U.S. over 2 kids & needing to make a minumum nut of $60,000 U.S. to be the hero & still don't like the idea of needing a greyhound bus to carry the baggage around. Maybe the old hubby or father will be dpending your buddies cash as well.

Who know but it is soley up to him how he plays out his hand!

"but is it really fair to be calling a lady damaged goods just because they have a kid from a previous relationship"

Yes definitely damaged goods. Call me a shallow Hal but with all the fish in Thailand's ocean would anyone want to carry the burden of her siblings. He can start fresh with a new honey( over 30 would be a wiser choice) & avoid heavy life support systems later. first the family s doctor bill then the schooling - later got to have a laptop & a new smurphy Ipod & [an G-4 I phone & a motorbike (for the kid) . a 30+ year old tends to be more stabler & less apt to go shopping for a better atm sponsor. I got cold feet in the U.S. over 2 kids & needing to make a minumum nut of $60,000 U.S. to be the hero & still don't like the idea of needing a greyhound bus to carry the baggage around. Maybe the old hubby or father will be dpending your buddies cash as well.

Who know but it is soley up to him how he plays out his hand!

Hal.

;)

Ehhm, isnt the 30+ pool with fresh (and not dammaged) fish in Thailand quite small?

That is, if he should follow your standard (regarding dammaged goods).

;)