Age Appropriate Woman Of The Month.

mark45y

I know there has been a lot of comment about older men with younger Thai women and how inappropriate that is. It is demeaning to womanhood in general and especially to the young guys who have to go home to work while the old guys stay in Thailand with their young ladies. Or even worse the ladies may get involved with English teachers.

Not being a couch potato Thai Visa poster I went to the market today and ran into a gaggle of middle aged girls shopping. Myself and my appropriately aged Thai woman invited them to join us for lunch.

One of the women, call her J it turns out is looking for a hook up. She is 46 years old and a perfect match for a man in his 40’s.

This is J’s story. She is a very loyal woman, more loyal than most. Most women are 100% loyal to their husbands. J is 200% loyal because she has two husbands. One is Thai, but don’t let that worry you. He can’t walk anymore. He had a drug and alcohol problem all of his life and it has caught up with him. He can only get up long enough to do some drugs and whiskey and then back to bed to sleep. He is 65. In order to take care of her Thai husband she was forced to get a job in a bar where she met a 65 year old Scandinavian man and they married. He sends her adequate funds every month to take care of her family, read Thai husband so you don’t have to worry about that.

She is not money hungry but she does work in the bar when Sven her Scandinavian husband is in Scandinavia. She doesn’t work in the bar for money. She likes to drink and have sex, the money is not important to her.

She is the perfect companion for a 40 year old guy who likes to boom and party. You can save her. She is not a bad woman. She doesn’t ask for much, a cold beer and a hot man and she is happy. She has decided on a 40 year old man for her third husband because she is afraid she will kill anyone much older, she does have an active and sometimes acrobatic sex life. She confided in me that she does not like young Thai men because they drink too much and butterfly and I have no reason to doubt her.

My advice to older men coming to Thailand is don’t give up. There are many older women who would make wonderful companions you only have to look.

• Like 1