Just Got Non O Extension From Samut Prakarn

Hi,

I just got non O extension from Samutprakarn (where I live). Didn't have time to do the multi entry there. Is it possible to do the multi entry in any Bangkok office, even I live in Samutprakarn? I know that the extension has to be done in Samutprakarn. Not sure about the multi entry?

Cheers

Tomi

Hi Topah,

can you please give me details on extension - length of time and cost? I am assuming has to be done before date of expiry; I normally do a run a few days before for an extra 90 days, but would prefer some extra time this trip.

Hi Topah,

can you please give me details on extension - length of time and cost? I am assuming has to be done before date of expiry; I normally do a run a few days before for an extra 90 days, but would prefer some extra time this trip.

You will only get a 12 month extension if you qualify by means of retirement, work, Thai Family etc. And can meet the financial requirements.

Thanks for responses. As I mentioned I already got the extension for non O and it is always 1 year but I need the re entry for that. Anyway I just went to got it from Samutprakarn. Took 10 minutes and cost 3800b. Now I can travel whole year out from Thailand as many times as I want. :rolleyes: