Air Asia (Pattaya?)

johninbkk

Why do you need an agent when you can book online? Don't know about Pattaya, but I saw some Tesco in Bngkok have AirAsia booth.

If you has SCB internet banking, you can do the direct debit online, avoid the 107 Baht credit card fee. Last week I bought a return ticket to Singapore under 1,800 Baht all in. But the flight is June NEXT year. I hope I don't forget about the ticket I bought so are in advance.

Why do you need an agent when you can book online? Don't know about Pattaya, but I saw some Tesco in Bngkok have AirAsia booth.

If you has SCB internet banking, you can do the direct debit online, avoid the 107 Baht credit card fee. Last week I bought a return ticket to Singapore under 1,800 Baht all in. But the flight is June NEXT year. I hope I don't forget about the ticket I bought so are in advance.

Excellent. Thank you. I didn't think about direct debit, cos I don't have a credit card. It's a long story with my Citibank card. Let's not go there. I still can't belive it, Bkk - Yangon - Bkk

3 x pax 6000 Baht. Any tips? I've never flown them b4, and never been to Yangon. I'm on a mercy mission that's the reason for the trip.

BYe

To get the best deal can you book through agents? or only on-line. I read there is an office in Central Pattaya, True?

There is an office in Tuk.Com in South Pattaya.

Underneath the escalator as you go in.

WARNING : This is NOT an Air Asia office - just a regular travel agent who charges way more than booking on line. If you have to use a travel agent check with others for best price.

• 2 weeks later...