Chiang Mai Tourist Police Division

eek

Hmm..now that you mention it, i recall some thread about that. Impossible for me to search at this time though, because im using my mobile phone as a modem until my net is back up. Taking forever to access pages.

However, this is the info from the video, which, as you can see from the date, was very recent:

Thailand Tourist Police Division Thailand, Once in a lifetime Evening Talent Show @ Rayong on Aug 5th 2010.

After we all got the nerves to get this done. A two day production day one getting the moves in our heads and day two costume and filming Thank you everyone for their hard work so we could put our duties on hold and have our 5 minutes of fame. We did think long and hard if we were going to use our uniform but decided not to thank god we didn't. Hope you enjoy. 1155 your first friend

Source:http://www.youtube.com/user/padthongtew

Seems i missed the link on the Thaivisa FB site. My nets been up and down lately. No need to apologise...:lol: Thought the cm crowd would appreciate it. Never mind. Thanks for the heads up, even if you poo poo'd it. :P

I guess just go to webfacts link for those who wish to comment.

//Closed//