Honda Brushcutter Spares Required

LennyW

Does anyone have any details for a supplier in Thailand of Honda Brushcutter spares, Model UMK 435T, (Made in Thailand) with the GX35 4 stroke engine?? Online parts list would be very handy.

The machine has been fine, but this morning i hit a hidden coconut and the shock shatterd the bell housing so i am looking for a bellhousing that connects the shaft to the engine and two clutch pad assemblys.

Thanks for you help.

just go to any power tools shop that sells bush cutter, they have every brands part, Honda, Robin...i've the parts in my shop but it will takes days to reach you ( *Ahem...troublesome too )

They dont in Pattaya unfortunately, i have left it with the shop where i bought it to give me a price, The Chai Machine Company - a big dealer with a couple of centres in Pattaya they say they will make some calls to get prices, i would have thought this would be the most common items to carry after blades??

I have dealt with them for a lot of stuff over the years so i will just have to wait and see what they are going to charge, can you give me an indication of the cost from your shop?

Thanks.

the bell housing is around 420 THB and the clutch pad is around 380 THB...or you could click to enlarge the picture to see the prices of what shops would sell in town, i down 20 THB on the selling prices to sell in the village. B)

*those hanging at the back in yellow envolops are the blades ( Eye brand and Apache brand) 12'',14'', 16'' (Thickness range from 1.37mm to 2mm)

Edited by RedBullHorn