Government Water

No Government water at ours. We have a water capture system with two tanks. Haven't needed to truck in water for a while now with all the rain we have had lately. I'm surprised the wells are low ? If you have your own well Womble then get a couple of trucks in. The water I get is clean and filtered.Drop me a PM if you want his number :D

• 3 weeks later...

OK - this explains why there is a booming business in water wells here in Plai Laem.

On Soi 7 (first past Big Buddah on the way to Choengmon) 3 to 4 commercial water wells have been dug in the last few months and the water trucks are in and out like a fiddler's elbow. There are also new wells in Ban Rak.

Next time I ride by I'll try and get a number for you guys.

Save water - shower with a friend B)

Edited by Tropicalevo

No Gov't water here in Bophut for at least 6 months. They still send me a bill every month which I have not paid. They visited the other day and ask for money.

I say, no water no pay. They say, we will take meter away. I say, take meter away. They say, need money to look after meter. I say, I look after meter no problem ok. :D

It's not the small amount of money involved, I just the bloody principle. Even when they did have water a long time back, we seldom got any because we are on a hill (small hill) but I guess the pump in Nathon is just not strong enough? :rolleyes:

The saga continues.