Packaging Materials

Kees5

I am going to do a mail-out of books, single as well as batches of 5 or ten at the time. I am looking for strong wrapping materials, corrugated cardboard, single or multiple layere, bubble wrap, small boxes etc.

Unfortunately, the bubble wrap envelopes sold by Thailand post are not strong enough, made of flimsy paper.

Can anyone point me to a supplier of such packaging, preferably Pattaya region, but BKK would be OK, too.

I have been to a arts and craft type shop on Pattaya Klang, to buy some shipping tubes, and was really surprised at the variety of items they had. I have been searching for these tubes everywhere, office depot, and many other places. A couple other items that I had searched for, I found there too. Unfortunately I dont remember the name of the shop, but its on the left hand side as you are going toward Sukhumvit, maybe a few hundred meters from Sukhumvit. Its kind of like a Thai shop, but not messy, and just full of artist and shipping supplies.

• 3 weeks later...

Just been down to Silpabarn again today, and again, found what I was looking for. Would recommend them to everyone, forget Office Depot!

Please any better directions, I was looking too but couldnt find it... Is it on Suk or on a side soi?

Near a BTS or some other land mark? cheers.

Edited by straedearts

Just been down to Silpabarn again today, and again, found what I was looking for. Would recommend them to everyone, forget Office Depot!

Please any better directions, I was looking too but couldnt find it... Is it on Suk or on a side soi?

Near a BTS or some other land mark? cheers.

BTS in Pattaya??? :whistling:

You might find Silpabarn if you start in started looking for it in Pattaya. Foodland is an excellent landmark on Pattaya Klang (Central Pattaya Road) in Pattaya.

As far as the shop mentioned by raro on Sukhumvit in Pattaya, I have seen it while driving by, I haven't gone in. I've been contemplating checking it out.

Edited by BB1950