What I Can Buy In Thailand....

Longbow212

Aquarium stuff like waterpumps, plastic vegetation and such at Chatuchack. At just a fraction what it costs back in europe.

All electrical goods have to pass Eurorpean safety standards before being permiited to be sold in those countries.. BS 1363 for example.

Most Thai electrical goods would be rejected before you could say; can you smell something burning?

I can think of an obvious answer, but unfortunately, we can't import them. :lol:

But, maybe that is a good thing. They are expensive to keep wherever they are. :lol:

hey , pm me with any ideas please !! biggrin.gif

Hi dmax..............switch on mate, I may be wrong but I'm sure IanForbes is talking in terms of; "love you loooooooooooong time" Bar girls!

My friend pops over every year for a beach holiday.:whistling:

When he goes back he fills a wopper of a suitcase filled with football shirts and the proceeds pay for his next trip.:D

It is illegal to sell counterfeit goods though and you can go to jail

you will want to be careful, if you bring anything of significant value, you will be racketted by customs.

Well in the OP's position I would buy as many cigarettes as I could stuff in my luggage and chance it at customs....worst case scenario is they get confiscated.....chances are you can turn at least 100% profit.

Bit of a risk....depends on your poker face.....

I used to work as groundcrew at a UK airport and it was not unknown for a foreign country to tip UK customs off when they spotted a suitcase full of cigarettes.

Not a good idea!

How much are packages of 100x 500mg paracetamol pills sold in the UK? (90 baht at boots)

Yes I am sure smuggling drugs will be fine and reselling abroad - LOL LOL

How much are packages of 100x 500mg paracetamol pills sold in the UK? (90 baht at boots)

Paracetamol is a non-prescription drug that can be sold freely on internet.

Paracetamol is a non-prescription drug that can be sold freely on internet.

why not try taking a full suitcase of them into the UK or US - I could use a laugh, or why not just get a job

We just had a friend return from Thailand and my wife had her bring back pajamas for our kids. These were colorful cartoon prints made of cotton. They cost us about 100 baht each.

Based on this, it would seem that silk pagamas, shirts, etc. for adults could sell well. And an advantage to having silk garments are that they are very light and could be packed in such a way as to look like your clothing.