Folks In Frocks

mark45y

I woke up this morning looking forward to a scintillating read but it had disappeared.

I am beginning to think gay people who post on TV don’t like male folks in frocks.

My experience is by no means conclusive but I have met a lot of gay guys who like to wear women’s clothing. I knew they were gay guys because they liked to have sex with people of the same gender.

I must admit I have come to a conclusion that men who like to have sex with other men are gay.

I have also come to a conclusion that men wearing women’s clothing may be a gay thing or it may be to please or attract a partner.

It also perplexes me that my impression of most gay guys here is liberal and accepting of ideas but when it comes to male folks in frocks they get very uptight. Why is this?

• Like 1

While I probably have no right to comment. I think the general consensus here in Thailand is once a fella puts on frock, and starts living as a woman, hes no longer a fella and its not gay.

Its not a position I really agree with, but seems to be the one most fellas I know, who (are in denial) like fellas in frocks, seem to stick with.

Mark your interest in ladyboys may signal that you want to indulge in some experimentation, which you may currently be unable to admit to.?

Regardless, as has been posted before, ladyboys do not consider themselves to be male & the men who date them do not consider themselves to be having sex with a man & the previous topic was moved to farang pub as the subject of ladyboys has no place in the gay forum.

I am closing this & advise you to not post more ladyboy/troll topics about it.