My Ace In The Hole Has Disappeared.

mark45y

I have no idea why this thread is running in General.

Fantasy belongs in Pub

//MOVED//

Forgive me if I don’t think it is fantasy. I think it is lack of knowledge and empathy.

I have known three other Thai women who have worked in Singapore. Thousands of Thai women work there every day in forest brothels under a tarpaulin tied to trees or in cell sized rooms where they service 20 plus men a day.

I know one woman who prefers it to working in a beer bar because she doesn’t have to talk to customers. There is no talk. 20 minutes in and out and the next customer is there.

Where does the post belong? I was asking a question about what it does to a woman’s psyche?

If the ladies forum had some empathy or understanding of prostitution that might be a good place for a discussion but I am not a woman so I would not attempt to place it there.

Singapore is a part of life for Thai women in the trade. They all know about it. They all know how much it pays and how to get there for free.

It is too bad we are not adult enough to discuss the problem.

"She was always my back up if my current relationship goes up in smoke." Can you explain this statement please. Did you sleep with her every time you have an argument with your wife? Or is that the cause for the argument?

1. I am not married.

2. I have a GF who lives with me and has for the past two years.

3. I have never had any kind of sexual relationship with the condo maid.

My question was quite simple. Can a woman who worked in a Singapore chicken house ever re group her senses enough to be a decent partner.

6000 men is a big number. Does it permanently mess with a woman's mind or is it something that can be forgotten

I think some women can, but it would take the right kind of no-nonsense man to handle her.

With the ability to not worry about the past (or care about catching Herpes, which almost all these girls have, unlike HIV, a condom is no protection. But with all the partners you have claimed, you most likely have it anyway (if susceptible).

Health issues are the least of my concerns. The lady has not been a prostitute for 15 years. I would do the same thing I do with any woman I sleep with long term and that is a complete battery of tests at a hospital. Interestingly enough I have known where she has been almost every day for the last three years. I know when she gets up and when she goes to bed. If for any reason and my GF is out of town and I don’t answer my phone she comes knocking on my door to find out if I am OK. She brings me food and sweets and when she cooks something special I always get a plate.

Hey Mark, I have a friend in his late twenties who married a prostitute during he met during one of his whoring trips. My friend is Asian, not extremely well to do but he has a proper job. His wife has been in the 'business' for close to 4 years before he met her. He told her of his intention to marry her and asked her to stop selling herself. I don't know why he did that and I don't think I'm ever gonna understand either.

They are happily married now and from my orbservations, she is pretty decent to him. Respectful and caring to both her husband and his relatives. I believe humans adapt to whatever situation they are thrown into. You never know how dire the situation was for her and her family when she had to do it and I don't think any of these girls enjoy what they do for a living.

I think the question you should be asking is whether you mind her past or not.

She would not get my cherry. I have lived with a Singapore brothel worker before. She was however a bit of a loon. Although the time elapsed was more like three years between Singapore and Thailand and she was only there for months and not years.

With the condo maid it was 15 years ago but she was there for a number of years.

It does not bother me that she was a prostitute. But I do wonder if that kind of experience, regardless of how long ago would have left her permanently scarred.

Kind of like people who were in concentration camps during WW II.

I saw a movie called, “The Night Porter”, years ago about one such woman. It was scary.

I don’t know anything about long term high volume sex and it’s effect on people that’s why I asked the question.

Even a busy bar girl in Thailand is not going to rack up even a small percent of a lady working in Singapore’s trade.

I asked a serious question but even the high and mighty have chosen to ridicule me rather than have any empathy for the women who has been exposed to a circumstance like I described.

It is a bit of a sad commentary on the understanding and feelings of some of the people who post here.

Easier to give a one line fantasy remark than actually consider another human being and think there life may not be the same as a westerner.

what discussions brought about her disclosing the numbers?

My guess to leave her buddies in shock and awe?

6000 men? thats a dick and 2 balls everyday for 16.438 YEARS.

D

No, it's 4 men every workday (50 weeks, 5 days a week) for 6 years.

Sorry to intrude with blunt reality but in parts of Singapore the ladies routinely do 20 men per day. This is not a beer bar atmosphere it is an Asian brothel. Not the same as a Falang would normally go to.

Thai women know about the action in Singapore. When you see a passport loaded with Singapore entry stamps you can figure out what is happening.

There are women who prefer this kind of job because there is no conversation or sales talk.

Thai women go there because it is a sure bet. They know how much money they can make in a day. Some use the money for buying homes or businesses others spend it on drugs.

You don't have to believe me. A little searching on the net will confirm the above numbers or talk to anyone familiar with the scene in the poorer parts of Singapore.

The forest brothels I have never seen but have read about them. They are the worst. They service temp workers in construction and other menial trades in Singapore.

You can also confirm that by searching on the net.

Sorry to intrude with blunt reality but in parts of Singapore the ladies routinely do 20 men per day. This is not a beer bar atmosphere it is an Asian brothel. Not the same as a Falang would normally go to.

Thai women know about the action in Singapore. When you see a passport loaded with Singapore entry stamps you can figure out what is happening.

There are women who prefer this kind of job because there is no conversation or sales talk.

Thai women go there because it is a sure bet. They know how much money they can make in a day. Some use the money for buying homes or businesses others spend it on drugs.

You don't have to believe me. A little searching on the net will confirm the above numbers or talk to anyone familiar with the scene in the poorer parts of Singapore.

The forest brothels I have never seen but have read about them. They are the worst. They service temp workers in construction and other menial trades in Singapore.

You can also confirm that by searching on the net.

Do you really think that you are any better than the situation she was in 15 years ago? For whatever reason she sold her body but has since moved on with her life.

You are the one demeaning another human being by considering yourself so superior to her that you should be allowed to place her in a waiting line as a backup to your present sleeping partner. I ashume that you do not pay per usage so why should you have the right to consider yourself good enough to have a lady in waiting?

post-17809-026233100 1282986717_thumb.jp

• Like 1