Aftermarket Cans

smedly

Also understand that a huge % of the End cans sold here branded yoshi and similar are just copies.

Dunno if I'd say "huge %" but yes, there are certainly fakes for sale. Pretty obvious when you look at them though... Caveat emptor.

Yoshi and Over plenty of fake copies

Depends on how much you want to pay really,

i got this unbranded one for 4,500Baht & had a local stainless shop make up the link pipe for 1,200baht.

The sound is addictive....

that looks pretty good, i'm in pattaya and the bike is a blackbird

i found this, have emailed them for shipping price

http://www.delkevic.us/?section=shop&product_category=stainless_steel_silencers_2vn5d&product=stubby_14andquot_350mm_stainless_steel_oval_mufflers&start=0&search_term=&order_by=

smedley... If you ship something make sure its buy USPS if from the US or Royal mail if from the UK. the big overnight shippers will rape you on the customs. How old is the bike. If an older bike i would use the Thai made end cans. DBS and tsugki are well thought of brands. Endurance is crap.

Tsukigi Racing Exhaust systems is a well known exhaust system Japanese manufacture, they have some production done in Thailand - but still some of the end-cans for bigger bikes are import. But as with a free-trade-agreement with Japan, an exhaust system from Japan would/should be remarkable cheaper then something similar made in the states.

Looking at the picture of the Delkevic silencer I would almost think that they have the same designer as Tsukigi Racing Systems... They look very similar...

Tsukigi Racing Exhaust systems is a well known exhaust system Japanese manufacture, they have some production done in Thailand - but still some of the end-cans for bigger bikes are import. But as with a free-trade-agreement with Japan, an exhaust system from Japan would/should be remarkable cheaper then something similar made in the states.

Looking at the picture of the Delkevic silencer I would almost think that they have the same designer as Tsukigi Racing Systems... They look very similar...

have ordered the kit for my bike, 2x cans and all fiting pipes etc, total cost 13kbaht inc delivery from their warehouse in China