Brazillian Bbq Restaurant

jkzero

I was on the plane on the way here a couple of months back and i'm sure I read about aq brazillian bbq place that was in a hotel.. but i cant remember any details?! it's our anniversary on wed and we'd like to go.. can anyone shed any light on what / where?

jkzero, i am not sure there is a proper churrascaria in phuket. from what i have been told - i've never been there- the closest thing to it may be "la locanda" restaurant on patak road in kata. it apparently serves a variety of steaks, grilled meats and fine wines and has an "argentinian" kitchen. not so sure if that will help you or not. i know you live in rawai, have you given sala mexicali a go yet? not brazilian by any means, but they do great mexican food. there's also a place in town called "cha cha cha" that does latin american food.

There used to be a brazilian bbq restaurant in Movenpik the big hotel in karon,but i dont know if it is still running,nice setting for a special night,perhaps you can contact them to see if they still do them..

There used to be a brazilian bbq restaurant in Movenpik the big hotel in karon,but i dont know if it is still running,nice setting for a special night,perhaps you can contact them to see if they still do them..

Yes, Moevenpick is the call. Contact Carlos Vizan the F&B, great guy.

steelepulse, the last time i was there it sure was! i am not going to complain about their slow service, though. i usually go there alone, order a glass of wine and read a book/magazine while i wait. for me, the freshness of the food is worth it! :lol:

If by Brazilian you mean where they come round with skewers and you can keep going as much as you like ??

Then they used to do this in Karon.. Along Karon beach rd closer to the circle than the kata end.. Look for the place with interior lights changing color and IIRC flaming braziers outside ??

If by Brazilian you mean where they come round with skewers and you can keep going as much as you like ??

Then they used to do this in Karon.. Along Karon beach rd closer to the circle than the kata end.. Look for the place with interior lights changing color and IIRC flaming braziers outside ??

That's the Movenpick, already mentioned above.

i dont have a job, why would i have a credit card =))

actually the food was amazing and truely all you can eat.. the baked pinapple prolly topped it for me.

it was 999b per person + tax and drinks are pretty expensive too, but considering it's a once a year thing.. no problems.

a comparable feed in oz would by twice that.

wish wine wasn't so fkn expensive in thailand tho!!

Edited by jkzero