Urgent Help Needed

jmcw

Ah,

The Immaculate Conception is, according to Roman Catholic doctrine, the conception of the Virgin Thai without any stain.......Got to love TV, i get hours of pleasure looking thru these joke posts....thankyou...

For the OP, PI her with her scum somchia, get her to the clinic as soon as pos, and get a dna....check his own meat and 2 veg, then do the bitch, metaphorically speaking.....

Maybe he should tell her to make her own mind up what to do.

If he doesn't want to raise some kid then it's time to dump her.

I don't believe the rape story for one minute, nor this post for that matter. If this woman exists and she is pregnant it's important to establish the timeline of events here.

Did she first try to pass off this pregnancy as being your brothers ?

If so did she only resort to the rape story when he said he'd had the snip ?

This kind of thing can happen anywhere. The women are not all ho's. They just get involved with men other than their partner. Just cause she got pregnant doesn't make her a ho.

In any case, troll or not, he should just explain to her that the relationship is over, and he doesn't want the baby. Also, he no longer trusts her, and she's got to go. Let her get a lawyer.

Edited by Scott
Deleted quote edited out/ Scott

Does anyone really believe this story? What kind of a person would ask for the advice of strangers about such important issues? Don't you have friends or family to discusss this with? Can't you or your brother figure it out? Do a couple of sentences give anyone sufficient information to solve this problem for you, if it were real?

If it is a true story (which I doubt) it is of no surprise that you (or your 'brother') are in this situation. Time to grow up guys.

Does anyone really believe this story? What kind of a person would ask for the advice of strangers about such important issues? Don't you have friends or family to discusss this with? Can't you or your brother figure it out? Do a couple of sentences give anyone sufficient information to solve this problem for you, if it were real?

If it is a true story (which I doubt) it is of no surprise that you (or your 'brother') are in this situation. Time to grow up guys.

Especially someone that's been in Thailand for EIGHT years. If he doesn't know the ropes by now.......

You might wanna ask him if he noticed any wounds or signs of struggle on the girl's body recently

Agreed. Raped in the back of a taxi would surely result in some serious injuries in the struggle, not to mention emotion damage, would have been pretty hard to miss if your bother lives with her.

To be honest the taxi drivers story was a silly move on her part. Any smart Thai girl worth her salt would have gone for the "your vasectomy must have been botched" and then moved onto the emotional blackmail of "why do you need a paternity test, don't you trust me, i'm breaking up with you and leaving with your child...unless.."

Edited by dave111223

she just got stung by a bee in the back of that taxi, why do you think she's all swollen now otherways? the girl is honest! now, "are you hideing one of those meter machines in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" :lol:

Unfortunately, rape is an all too common occurrence in Thailand. There is a cultural barrier to admitting to having been victimized.

It is very common.

I have both friends of high and low social status in Thailand, women, many of them confess to being raped in the past. Often, if not almost exclusively, by Thai male friends (distant or close).

One I know has been raped 3 times, including once by her older sisters boyfriend. She was young at the time and her mom told her to never tell her sister. No police-report was ever filed for any of the cases. The third time it was a neighbor of them and the got pregnant. He had to pay for her delivery and help pay for the daughters first year, but she got her revenge when when slashed him across his chest with a knife (leaving a nice scar) and told 'no' on the question if she ever loved him. (He was chinese-thai btw.) Karma got to him also, he passed away recently from heart failure brought on after a bad case of food posioning.

It seems men here are brought up to take what they want.

Edited by TAWP

and this isn't a troll post?

My thoughts initially, but it is such a common event that it could be true. If the guy has a business in Thailand, so he's obviously not a beginner. But, many men are suckers when they are in lust that they believe is love. Unfortunately for the girl, her Thai boyfriend that got her pregnant will also do a runner. That is what Thai men do, and why so many Thai girls wind up in hooker bars. Those of us who deal with hookers don't MIND sharing their favourite girls. But, we don't take on some liar's new baby by another man. The rape story is total BS. She would have reported it the moment it happened. Or, she would have come home so distraught that it would have been obvious that something bad had happened..It is too bad and a bit hard hearted, but the brother needs to send the woman packing with a bus ticket home and a few baht in her pocket

It's not true Ian, have a look at his topic starters, completely contradictory.

Troll for sure.