Lost Thai Motorcycle Licence

RubbaJohnny

Been away fromhoe and bike afew months and cannot find licence

If it cannot be found over weekend what do i need to do

Report to Transport Office and or Police or just ask for replacement please?

Is a5year due to end in 2013 on same day as my car license .

Will the rplacement end on originl date

The reasn I ask it is avery long trip and better really if it expires same as old one and ca one so can do bth same day i due course

Will guess I will need

1. need fee was 155 I think
  2. Pair of coluro?fotos 2 different size to anywhere else cn do this opp office nd copy any other pages from Passport
  3. Foto page
  4. visa page
  5. enrty stamp and
  6. TM card

and immigration proof of address or will car license issued at same office suffice?

Any advise most welcome I am sure it is not stolen probably under my wifes rubble or eaten by our zoo

Thns in anticiption

Thanks for prompt reply

Excuse typos

I corrected then message says

You d not have permision to edit own post!

You don't need any documents at all, just a passport for ID, they have everything else on their computer.

Head down to the place you got the licence, say lost, same price as before, they do the photos, no photocopies of anything, just sign the forms they give you.

"bai anu-yat kap key bai, tam mai cap" if they don't speak English

I did this earlier this year.

Edited by sarahsbloke

About three years ago I lost my motorbike license. I went to the Land Transportation office in Bangkok, filled out a form, paid the fee and received a new license. I did take photos with me, but this was the old style license and as SB pointed out, all the data should be on their computer data base now.

Good luck!

Happened to me 2 weeks ago when I lost my wallet..... I had to give copies of my passport ID page and Visa page as well as showing them my passport. I also had a copy of the police report of my lost wallet as my wife says they sometimes ask for it. In and out in less than 15minutes, which includes getting the photocopies and having my photo taken.

Edited by mxyzptlk

I appreciate it is too late in this instance but for future reference its handy to keep a photocopy of all the important documents in your safe, you can then produce a copy of your licence to the license authorities when replacement needed. Or your passport etc

I appreciate it is too late in this instance but for future reference its handy to keep a photocopy of all the important documents in your safe, you can then produce a copy of your licence to the license authorities when replacement needed. Or your passport etc

I scan all my stuff onto my computer now and back it up regularly to an external hard drive which I keep elsewhere.

It may come in handy one day.

• 12 years later...

I lost my motorbike license before 6 years in Bangkok. At that time, i had no time to report and come to Australia. I don't have a copy it and i don't remember the id number. Please any advice to get this licence.  What shall i do now? I am here in Australia. NB - that's thailand license 

Edited by habb