Need Cheap Guesthouse (300-400 Thb/Day) Without Deposit

crazyawm

Soi Chaiyapoon off Soi B....stride up to Maggie Mays ,you will pass Crazy Daves,with your back to Maggie Mays the 160 a night chalk board can be seen about 20 or so yards to the left,virtually alongside the purple lit Chaiyapoon inn or whatever

• 1 year later...

I am staying in the Lek Apartments on Soi Diana, it is 400 Baht per night, large room and not bad, free wifi as well.

Today I walked along Soi Buakao and saw 2 guest houses cheaper: P. R. Guest House 350 Baht per night and Super Guest House also 350 Baht and the Super Guest House offers 8,000 Baht for the month.

Can be cheap here if you look.

I am staying in the Lek Apartments on Soi Diana, it is 400 Baht per night, large room and not bad, free wifi as well.

Today I walked along Soi Buakao and saw 2 guest houses cheaper: P. R. Guest House 350 Baht per night and Super Guest House also 350 Baht and the Super Guest House offers 8,000 Baht for the month.

I think the OP might have found what he was looking for, surely, in two years!!laugh.png

• Like 1

I think the OP might have found what he was looking for, surely, in two years!!laugh.png

Mavvy. Thanks good info for others.

sent from my Wellcom A90+

Soi Chaiyapoon 160 a night,Crazy Daves for breakfast,dinner and tea, set you back all of 99 Baht for that lot,Maggie Mays 170 Baht pint of Guinness what more do you want?,well let me guess

I think I found the place jori mentioned, in fact I came across 3 on Soi Chaiyapoon, please view the pics I took today:

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/73548772@N08/7506690370/in/photostream

2. 160 Baht Guest House Soi Chaiyapoon, Pattaya

3. 160 Baht Guest House Soi Chaiyapoon, Pattaya

Also found a 180 Baht place on Soi Buakhao: 180 Baht Guest House, Soi Buakhao

And yes I do hope that crazyawm is still not walking around Pattaya looking for a cheap guest house after all these years smile.png