Good Happy Hour Deals?

Firefan

Hi all!

Well we all seem to know about the Cat House (Nana Plaza) happy hour deal of all you can drink (Chang, a bit more for Tiger Etc.) for B100 from 1600-2000 every day.

I also believe that the Irish Exchange in Soi Convent have a decent deal on pitchers of Tiger all Saturday (B100?).

Any other good happy hour deals we can share?

Cheers!

The Scandinavien drunk... :o

Hi all!

Well we all seem to know about the Cat House (Nana Plaza) happy hour deal of all you can drink (Chang, a bit more for Tiger Etc.) for B100 from 1600-2000 every day.

I also believe that the Irish Exchange in Soi Convent have a decent deal on pitchers of Tiger all Saturday (B100?).

Any other good happy hour deals we can share?

Cheers!

The Scandinavien drunk...  :D

The cat house is only till 1945 :o

• 1 month later...

Cathouse (NEP) happy hour update:

They had some disbutes as to who actually OWNED the bar - but stickmanbangkok.com knows much more about that, than I do.

Anyway; hours are the same but now all you can drink is:

Archa: B 100

Chang: B 150

Tiger/Singha: B 200

Heineken: B 300

Cheers!

Edited by Firefan

the witches tavern on soi thong lor has some sort of deal  :o

Went tonight- 2 for 1, 5-9 pm I believe. Actually Weds is the absolute best deal in town, all draught and all non premium bar drinks, absolutely free from 5-9! The catch is, applies to the gals only and always a full house- but for some of us guys, this may still make for the best happy hour around :D :D

the witches tavern on soi thong lor has some sort of deal  :o

Went tonight- 2 for 1, 5-9 pm I believe. Actually Weds is the absolute best deal in town, all draught and all non premium bar drinks, absolutely free from 5-9! The catch is, applies to the gals only and always a full house- but for some of us guys, this may still make for the best happy hour around :D :D

sounds like fun, great idea ! :D

soi cowboy has some good happy hours from 7:30 till 9:30pm.

Karl

Edited by mai_chop_gohok

Shark Bar on Cowboy does 60Bt drinks until 8.30 and Dollhouse does draught Chang and cheap brand spirits for 30Bt until about the same time.

Obviously I have only heard about such places, I would never venture into such an establishment :o

The high lander bar at Sukhumvit 23, opposite fish and chips.

60 baht a beer, all night long, happy hour every hour.

Highlander went out of business some time back. It's called Rendezvous these days.

Don't know 'bout their happy hour deal.

The high lander bar at Sukhumvit 23, opposite fish and chips.

60 baht a beer, all night long, happy hour every hour.

Highlander went out of business some time back. It's called Rendezvous these days.

Don't know 'bout their happy hour deal.

The Rendezvous bar at Sukhumvit 23, opposite the Offshore bar, 60 baht a beer, all night long, happy hour every hour.

Don't forget about Pattaya, where happy hour deals are too numerous to fully mention. A couple of my favorites are Club Electric Blue @35B, Peppermint @45B, Dollhouse @45B, Champion @45B, The Sea @55B, and many more in the Walking St./Soi Diamond vicinity. Happy hour prices can be found at some venues all evening long.