Looking For House/Town House To Rent

Hi All, i am looking for a house or town house to rent that is fully furnished for my family of 4 which consists of myself, wife, 14 month old daughter & 15 year old daughter. I work in Ekkamai and will be for the long term. My budget would be a maximum of 20,000 baht and would be looking for a minimum of 2 bedrooms. If not near On Nut that is not a problem as long as there is transportation to get to ekkamai everyday.

Thanks in advance

There are loads of places in that area. I am a little bit further out, but go through the sub sois which connect with where I live and Onut at least twice a week. The way I found where I live now is to hire a motorbike taxi and ride around the area stopping at any properties with for rent signs (usually written in Thai) outside and taking numbers and calling. You will need to use Thai language though. Good luck.

You will indeed need someone who speaks Thai.

And as stated, it'll require a lot of in person searching. If you have a car, even better. Get a good feel for the moobaan also before you choose.

There's a few Thai websites knocking about with more ads and better prices than you'll find through English speaking agents. You might find some

good leads on those (I think there's a sticky somewhere on TV with links, some of which are outdated, but still useful). Some of them have part English translation. Some of it can be run through Google Translate.

Facebook Markeplace also has the occasional ad, but more rare.

I would let all my Thai friends etc. know that you're looking, as I'm sure you have already.

PS: Here's one of the sites I've used in the past -

http://www.konbaan.com/

Edited by schmutzie