Thailand Police Are Beggers

dodolady

i am a thai girl living in bangkok i have a singaporean boyfriend and he went to 7/11 to buy food the othe day he forgot totake his passport with him and was pick up by the tourist police and was taken to the police station at petchapuri road tourist police office i went with him there we got a rough time there the police acted like mafia use rough words on us then theysearch my boyfriend and ask where his passport we explaine to them its at the apartment in the room on top of the 7/11 n say i will go and get it the police refuse to let me go get it and say my boyfriend will be jail without bail after that the conel in charge saw my friend have a iphone 4 he openly say he want the phone n not going to give us back we told them this is not right you are the police ???he say yes hes the police and he can do what he want what can we do about it and if we do something my boyfriend will be jail for 2 years no excuse so to avoid any problem we left the police and without the phone i am a thai and i dont believe this happen in hai are thailand police the mafia ???and when we are there we notice all the police regards of rank use iphone 4 n a few other expensive phones how much do these mafia police pay is ???bt3000000 a month ?or they just take what they feel like it are they no justice to this and what are the anti corruption official doing are they too corupt ?if any of the goverment department dare to invistage the police they will be surprise what cars and things the police use and look at the gold chain they wear can they really afford it with their police pay or ???????you guys think about this oh yes the rolex too ???

Edited by dodolady

i was in bkk and had a thai girl riding in the car with me when we were stopped for a traffic violation, i keep a coupld of hundred baht in the ash tray for such things and gave the bib the money and 30 seconds later we are on our way, i was happy but she was really angry, she would not let it go, and ranted for the next 30 minutes about how bad the bibs are calling them dogs etc. etc. personally i see these street fines as a perk compared to the USA where every thing seems to turn into a federal case.

She wrote this for her BF can not put two English words together, though he is from Singapore.

There is no tourist police station on Petchburi Rd (Petchpuri does not exist).

And Singaporeans look like hi-so Thais, so I doubt the whole story, albeit a good one.

• Like 1

go to the newspaper ???they will just ignore it go to higher police official ??they will just laugh at u as they r evenmore corupt then their official just 1 thing leave thailand dontcome to thailand u will get screw no matter what atm card been skim bank wont pay police take your money killing everyday this not land of the smiles any more they should call this like the movies bangkok dangerous tell everyone DONT COME THAILAND !!!!go somewhere else where u get peace PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She wrote this for her BF can not put two English words together, though he is from Singapore.

And Singaporeans look like hi-so Thais, so I doubt the whole story, albeit a good one.

i think u r black n u hav not come across trouble in bangkok yet try walking in nana at nite n see if u get pick up by police saying u r a drug dealer ok dont b funny u will see how they willt reat u n dont insult my english ut hink your english is good write a book ok

i thought it said buggers, which wouldnt be nice.

no mother fuc_kers should b better hope theydie when they eat

never heard a thai use this sort off language before............:unsure:

i give this one 10 minutes max........:D

Edited by taninthai

There's a very large TPS on Petchburi that I pass frequently.

maybe from now when thaigirls say they dont know what nana plaza, soi cowboy, or patpong is ill believe them:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I imagine there are MANY, MANY Thai girls who would not have a CLUE what you were talking about. You REALLY need to actually get out of the places you mentionedbiggrin.gif