Condo Rental Recommendations

gguy

Currently live in Pattaya but thinking about moving to CM.

Any recommendations for a condo in CM that has parking, swimming pool, good security, and good location (Central to everything but also within walking distance of good western style restaurants and shopping)? I am looking for a studio 30 to 40 sq. meters.

Desired price 8 to 12K baht per month.

Any suggestions?

Edited by gguy

After looking for a couple of months I just rented a condo in PS Mansions 2 http://psmansion.com/ click on the Mansions 1 and Mansions 2 is at bottom of web page. New Condo - Great rates including basic cable t.v., cable internet, pool, nice exercise room, balconey, no condo fee, Great location near Nimminhamen area on Huey Kaow Road. They need to improve on web site as not enough pictures inside units and of facilities. I have more pics of condo and rooms if interested let me know.

post-65752-010177700 1284011284_thumb.jp

post-65752-086516400 1284011374_thumb.jp

post-65752-086728700 1284011424_thumb.jp

After looking for a couple of months I just rented a condo in PS Mansions 2 http://psmansion.com/ click on the Mansions 1 and Mansions 2 is at bottom of web page. New Condo - Great rates including basic cable t.v., cable internet, pool, nice exercise room, balconey, no condo fee, Great location near Nimminhamen area on Huey Kaow Road. They need to improve on web site as not enough pictures inside units and of facilities. I have more pics of condo and rooms if interested let me know.

They look nice. What size did you get? Studio at 8000B looks good. Wish they would drop the windows music playing every 30 seconds. Do you pay electric to electric company?