What Is The Forum Portal?

westybrook

Does anyone use the Forum Portal?

Also can someone explain what and why its useful, If I know I might start using it more.

Also does anyone know when we can send free SMS from this site, as it was mentioned we would be getting this in the near future.

Thanks!

I use the forum portal...

I can see the new posts..

I can see the current Baht exchange rates

The Shoutbox

Easy read new posts in the middle section..

Also can someone explain what and why its useful, If I know I might start using it more.

Only YOU know whether it is useful for you, I'm sur nobody cares whether you use it or not... :D

Portal

1.. A doorway, entrance, or gate, especially one that is large and imposing.

2.. An entrance or a means of entrance: the local library, a portal of knowledge.

3.. The portal vein.

4.. A website considered as an entry point to other websites, often by being or providing access to a search engine

totster :o

Cheers totster, what is this shoutbox, I tell you what I should go check it all out shouldn I :o

Does anyone know who is adding the free sms to this forum, is it the owner of the website and if so has anyone had a word with him/her?

Thanks for the replys!

Don't use the forum portal...its for wimips...if someone finds out you use the forum portal they'll talk about you behind your back and laugh at you right to your face....its very degrading....my lower lip starts to quiver every time I think of how people treated me when I used to use the forum portal...but I quit cold turkey and I wouldn't go there now if....if............for any reason.

Edited by chownah

Agreed, I went there once and........ahhh no....I mean I thought about going there but didn't actually go.

I may have clicked on the link but cancelled it before it loaded.

My eyes went dizzy with all the scrolling topics......ahh.....I mean if

I had have gone there I would have gone dizzy.

Someone told me about all these things, I don't really know.

Never been there...........never.

Westybrook, there's two unwritten rules here on TV.

Rule #1. Nobody mentions the F*rum P*rtal.

Rule #2. Don't forget Rule #1

Look at how it's affected Chownah. The poor guy still bears the mental scars to this day.

Shame on you. :o

Listen up Westy,

There are over 20 thousand members here but only about 150 people are making posts.

Why do you think that is, ehhh, think about it carefully.

They went to the forum portal...........and never returned

Pssst! I've been to the Place-That-Is-Not-To-Be-Named (but only once, I swear.. okay maybe twice...) PM me and I'll tell you what you'll find and how you can get there too.. just don't tell those guys up there I told you.. :o

Edited by siamesekitty

Pssst! I've been to the Place-That-Is-Not-To-Be-Named (but only once, I swear.. okay maybe twice...) PM me and I'll tell you what you'll find and how you can get there too.. just don't tell those guys up there I told you.. :o

Went there once,

In a former life.

Portal to next?

Nuff said

DON’T DO IT JUST SAY NO

BE STRONG