Men's Waxing

Doza

I think some but not all salons would do it but they might be afraid of too much screaming with the sack part of it. Tell your "friend" to be sure to get extra clean beforehand. They probably won't have a set price for these special places and are likely to quote high, so bargain the price too.

Im pretty goodluck , never shaved nor wax , coz hairless

anyhow , in TH ..it has a popular place that girls go there for wax ,

"Eve Roche"

there re many branches of em..i think they can do for guy too , not sure (1 branch is in siam square)

anyhow how bout wax by yourself(i mean your friend) buy some wax kits from BOOTS , ..if he don't dare to pull, u can help him , oe maybe give him some drink till tipsy ..and lets do it , :D:o

Have fun .........OOOCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH mamma mia

Bambi :D

ps, i will try to search for more location for u, and if i hve some news , i will post again

Edited by BambinA

You have to go somewhere that has experience of waxing backs. The hair on your back goes in a few directions and f the wax is pulled of in the wrong direction you run the risk of ingrown hairs - and unnecessary pain. If you do go ahead with it you'll maybe want to get them to take an electric clippers over it first, so that its only taking off short hair.

If you find somewhere you should mention it on the forum, I also have a "friend" who may be interested.

"yves roche"

10 branches in BKK (sorry i got only 3..from google )

1 siam center

2 Future park Rungsit

3 Central Department store Bangna

But i still insist you try to use Wax Strip Kit from Boots :o

Bambi :D

You have to go somewhere that has experience of waxing backs.  The hair on your back goes in a few directions and f the wax is pulled of in the wrong direction you run the risk of ingrown hairs - and unnecessary pain.  If you do go ahead with it you'll maybe want to get them to take an electric clippers over it first, so that its only taking off short hair.

If you find somewhere you should mention it on the forum, I also have a "friend" who may be interested.

Instead of waxing you can use cream. Can't remember the name, Nair or something, but tried it once and works allright. Just rub it in, leave it for a couple of minutes and wash it off with water. Takes away all the hair.

Only disadvantage is that it leaves a sulfury smell for a while despite the fact that the cream comes with it's own fragrance (roses or whatever).

Ofcourse the hair grows back again after a while so if you're really desperate you can sort to removal by laser after which the hair doesn't grow back anymore.

Thanks for the responses guys - legends all of you.

After having a more detailed conversation with Fat Sam, it turns out he really only wants a few fine stray hairs on his bum and upper back done. He says he will go with Bambina's advice and get some wax from boots and ask someone to do it (not me!) - or look for the hair removal cream. He is too scared to try Cutie and Beauty.

I'll keep you posted on his progress.

i saw a news report on television about some ripoff salons that reuse wax and a woman got herpes from the used wax. :o

some people bleed when hair is pulled so your looking at possible blood transfer too

with used wax.

he should check into laser treatments to permanently reduce the hair on his back if really bothers him that much.

Edited by bakachan

I think experience would be necessary for such a procedure. Do you really want someone who has no clue to do this sort of thing - especially when your twig/berries and arse is involved?

some hospital cosmetic departments will probably deal with it.

I know bkk-pattaya are now offering ring peice bleaching :o

Herpes from used wax...Urban Myth...!

Ever been waxed?...it is applied about 2mm thin, then cotton pads applied and ripped off taking the hairs out by the roots, wax hardens in minutes to a sticky hard, mess...

:o

To reuse would have to somehow heat it up again, scrape off wax, and remove embedded hairs...

:D

In the USA it is about US$8 for a big pot, hardly worth it me thinks.

And as for you would be male home waxers, no easy thang...do it wrong and you will not bleed..worse you will be black and blue with pimples.

For a few stray hairs any good salon will tweeze them out, shaving produces itchy stubble in the nether regions...

I have a friend, let's call him Fat Sam, who wants to know of a salon that does men's waxing in BKK.

He will appreciate all your help...

I used to do crack & sacks back in the UK, mostly for gay guys & male strippers:-) you should of heard the screams from them, lol, loved it!

My fella has a bit bit of a hairy wots it, but wont entertain waxing, so I use cream on him!

I would be very careful buying a home waxing kit & doing it yourself, um, I mean your friend:-) It can burn the skin if too hot, & also if its not stripped off in the correct direction, he will have problems of ingrown hairs, not nice!! :o

• 3 weeks later...