Rimmer 14453 Posted September 16, 2010 Share Posted September 16, 2010 Technician receives serious burns following contact with power cables in Central Pattaya PATTAYA: -- A Thai electrician sustained full-thickness burns after he came into contact with live power cables as he was measuring-up for a new illuminated sign in front of an Internet Service Provider Office in Central Pattaya. The incident occurred at a 3BB Internet Shop on the Sukumvit Road in front of Soi Kow Noi and resulted in serious injury to Khun Daenchai aged 26. Full story HERE -- Pattaya One 2010-09-16 [newsfooter][/newsfooter] Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!Register a new account
Already have an account? Sign in here.Sign In Now