Jobs For Thais

Thomas_Merton

My wife works as a cook in a care home in the UK.

Most of the Care Assistants are Philippine young women who have got their jobs via a Philippine organisation that organises placements for these women throughout the world.

My wife’s manager would like to be able eventually to replace these Philippine women with Thai women.

I have three questions:

1. Does anybody know if there is a similar Thai organisation responsible for the placement of qualified Thai nationals abroad?

2. Is there an equivalent Thai education/training to the English Care Assistant?

3. If so, which institutions offer this education?

Had this posted in another forum (Jobs etc.), but didn't get any replies.

Hope it does better here.

when employing foreign cooks etc jobs must be advertised on the open market in thailand :o and then generally for thai restaurants etc.( dosent mean you have to employ who you didnt want originally)

the reason why phillipine women get jobs in the care sector is because they get educated in english language where as thai people do not.

Thomas.....check this place out, they are a recruitment company based in the UK but also deal with Thai Chefs etc in the catering industry. Maybe they might be able to point u in the right direction....

Inn Trouble Recruitment (Thailand)

www.thetroublegroup.com

or contact Sudjai 07796 015577

me and my wife used this company to recruit chefs for our restaurant, very helpful....but one snag the fee which they charge is quite steep.....def worth a try!

hope it works...

Thais can, and do; do all kinds of work in the UK. For a qualified Thai, the list is endless. There are Thais working in Banks, Stockbrokers, Lawyers, Estate Agents, Council Officers, Financiers, Pilots, oh the list is endless. Even the unqualified Thais can do other jobs, supermarkets, chauffers, taxi drivers, factory work, run their own businesses, plastering, bricklayers, painters & decorators, again 1000's of jobs. Good luck.

Edited by Mr Helper

Thais can, and do; do all kinds of work in the UK. For a qualified Thai, the list is endless. There are Thais working in Banks, Stockbrokers, Lawyers, Estate Agents, Council Officers, Financiers, Pilots, oh the list is endless. Even the unqualified Thais can do other jobs, supermarkets, chauffers, taxi drivers, factory work, run their own businesses, plastering, bricklayers, painters & decorators, again 1000's of jobs. Good luck.

Bit of a one way road really.. isn't it...! :o

totster :D