This Week I Have Mostly Been Eating !

tigerfish

I just got back from the 7-11 and thought I'd try one of those sausage custard cakes from the cooler. I guess the name should have warned me......

TVF posters. Do yourself a favour. If you're ever kidnapped and your captors only offer you these as your sole source of nourishment say " You'd better shoot me in the head now and be done with it "

On topic. I've been going through a kor moo yang and sticky rice phase this week.

I just got back from the 7-11 and thought I'd try one of those sausage custard cakes from the cooler. I guess the name should have warned me......

TVF posters. Do yourself a favour. If you're ever kidnapped and your captors only offer you these as your sole source of nourishment say " You'd better shoot me in the head now and be done with it "

On topic. I've been going through a kor moo yang and sticky rice phase this week.

i keep noticing those sausage custard cakes, and always think who the hel_l came up with such an idea !

anyway, mostly Chicken nuggets , bean and french fries .... so very Thai i know

I've been either eating or fishing. I need to get back to Thailand and lose the 10 pounds I've gained over the summer at home (Canada). I always lose weight on my Thai diet of various rice dishes.

I have a group of friends that we call the Alberni diners club. We don't go out to dine, but one or another of the group prepares a lovely meal where we all attend. It can be anything from a variety of sea foods: salmon, halibut, crab, prawns or tuna. Or, we eat various cuts of venison, elk or sometimes beef. The stuffed acorn squash was a rich treat.... stuffed with Philadelphia cream cheese, scallops and crab, then baked for an hour. Then there is the fresh baked bread and Caesar salad. Of course it's all washed down with a good choice of wine. I need to walk up and downt the river for 8 hours just to work off all that food.