Princess And The Frog

Sakeopete

I'm sure those of you with ankle biters have been forced to watch The Princes and the Frog DVD many many times. My 2 y/o just loves it. What impresses me is that the Thai soundtrack is excellent, I mean no cheesy dubbing like other movies have. My wife and I are interested to know who did the Thai voices and singing? Web searches haven't been my friend on this topic. Anyone know? For those of you who haven't seen it you should its very good.

i guessing the credits would be a good place to look either on the box or on the video itself.

As an aside, i am wondering why you show english language films to your child in thai.

Things like khan gluay or other thai cartoons my kid watches in thai, english cartoons are watched in english.

no judgement, just interested in your rationale.

Thanks for that, as your children were born in Thailand there is nothing wrong with them watching English films in Thai or vice versa for that matter.

I will try and get hold of it to watch it with all the kids that called farang lung granpa, nice.

i guessing the credits would be a good place to look either on the box or on the video itself.

As an aside, i am wondering why you show english language films to your child in thai.

Things like khan gluay or other thai cartoons my kid watches in thai, english cartoons are watched in english.

no judgement, just interested in your rationale.

Honestly I don't understand your point of view its seems to lead the kids towards tunnel vision, I would think the ability to integrate the two would be a benefit. Besides Thais have been watching foreign films dubbed in Thai for decades. My kids watch Thai and English cartoons chosen by them not me. BTW "The Princess and the Frog" DVD only has Thai sound track unless you can find an import. Their second current favorite is WALL-E in English.