Current Best Jazz Deal

ilyelol

How do i find out what are the current best deals for jazz? We will pay cash, i let my wife go there by herself so they don't spot the dumb farang.

She's very bad at negotiating. She told me there's no free insurance on the 705k (top model), seems b.s to me.. no addons nothing.

I was told at the last dealer in phuket that the blue model was on order, id have to wait a couple months. Any ways to get this speed up? Paying $ should please them, they should be able to bump me in front of someone else if she asks?

I used to work sales but im still pretty clueless about dealing prices. Could anyone help me? thanks.

Our experience with getting a new Jazz involved trying out 4 dealers. ALL had the same prices and that seems pretty uniform throughout as we also looked at countless other makes at numerous dealers.

The extra "free" stuff can vary. We, for example, had no difficulty getting free insurance for the first year. We also got a number of add-ons and doo-dads with the car for "free" with leather seats probably the most expensive on the list.

Offering to pay cash on the barrel seems to make absolutely zero difference here whether it's on the price or the delivery time.

The delivery times are incredibly long. A Nissan, for example, was offered 9 months down the line. One way we got around this was that almost all new cars are "ordered" with a payment of 5,000 to 10,000 baht. In the intervening time before actual delivery occurs, people's situations change and they want to back out. Getting a hold of them [can be directly with them on various Thai websites (ask your wife to help) or through a dealer (like we did)] and taking over "their car" can speed the process of waiting yourself. Ours took 2 weeks that way.

The whole process also seemed to make no difference by my farang presence. I would encourage you to go along with your wife and witness this fascinatingly different, and sometimes frustrating, process.

Edited by Buchholz

Depends on the time of year and how sales are. When I needed a Fortuner late 2005, I payed 10k baht in salesman pocket to get my spec within 5 days. Last car 10 months ago, sales was slow, and total discount was 70k baht on a 960k Vigo.

Sales is extremely good at the moment, looking to be a record year at 750.000 domestic units.

Honda Phuket arent easy on freebies, so if you want to save 20k baht, try BKK dealers. Check website for dealer contact infos

i think going to bangkok is going to cost me more than 20k

Plane ticket, hotels while waiting and gas to come back

What really bothers me is not having the color she wants. Renting a shitbox for 15k a month is a lot of money down the drain. If they do not have the blue one here, can they have it in bangkok? Why would they be able to have it there and not in phuket?

Do you know how much it is for an average paint job? Wouldnt mind paying 10-20k baht for a paintjob on a grey model

i think going to bangkok is going to cost me more than 20k

Plane ticket, hotels while waiting and gas to come back

What really bothers me is not having the color she wants. Renting a shitbox for 15k a month is a lot of money down the drain. If they do not have the blue one here, can they have it in bangkok? Why would they be able to have it there and not in phuket?

Do you know how much it is for an average paint job? Wouldnt mind paying 10-20k baht for a paintjob on a grey model

agree, I wouldnt buy in BKK to save 20k baht.

most dealers dont order for stock, only what they have sold. To find a blue one with your desired spec, call all Honda dealers in LOS

I wouldnt want an average paint job on a new car, I would rather choose another color:)