Attempted Fraud Thai Visa Motorcycles For Sale

alex1978

I expect other people saw this add 2007 cbr1000rr for sale 110000 baht.

Amazing price looked almost new so as you can imagine i was quite excited so i emailed the seller,the bike is in Italy.

It had been registered in Thailand with green book and taxes already paid.

He took it to Italy because he moved there for work dosn't have time to ride it and high taxes to register it there.

comes with green book all registered and taxes paid in Thailand what a bargain.

So i looked into shipping it but he said price includes shipping to bkk.

Ok alarm bells are ringing TOO cheap then he says he wants me to pay 110000 to a shipping company then they hold money until it arrives i have inspected it and am happy with sounds ok if it was done by a company that i know, But he didn't set up the fake shipping company in time or something because the website does not exist it was www.deliveryairlimited.com

so just watch out for these f#ckers because im sure they will keep trying and sure some people will fall for it.

Edited by alex1978

In the future please email support at thaivisa.com with the link to the ad so that it can be removed immediately. And, as with all online classifieds, its best to show caution and use common sense when dealing with people who are totally anonymous.

Face to face meetings where the item is picked up and paid for is the only way to ensure you as either the buyer or the seller, are not cheated. Its a buyer beware market, just like all the other classifieds on the internet.